Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm assembling a legion.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I have ten cohorts of mechanical raptor cavalry, clad in plates of wootz steel and armed with swords whose razor-sharp blades are engulfed by freezing azure flame. Their sole purpose is to raid heathen villages for slaves to serve in our mighty Empire of Incelistan. But it needs officers.

Applications are being taken now. Apply while positions last. List your credentials. Those accepted will each be granted a mecha-raptor mount, freezing fire sword, and magi-tech mithril power armor befitting his rank.

Legate:

Senior Military Tribune:

Camp Prefect:

Junior Military Tribune:
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.

Centurion of Cohort I:

Centurions of Cohorts II to X:
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.

Ngl I didn't read, but I want in

Hi I hate women

i am legatus carticel ded srs

Legate:

Senior Military Tribune:

Camp Prefect:

Junior Military Tribune:
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.

Centurion of Cohort I:

II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
:feelstastyman: I don't even know what these mean..

:feelstastyman: I don't even know what these mean..
Legate leads the whole legion.

Senior Military Tribune is the Legate's second-in-command.

Camp Prefect is the third-in-command of the legion tasked with its day-to-day administration.

Junior Military Tribunes serve the Legate and Senior Military Tribune. They have little to no real authority over the legion.

A Centurion leads a cohort consisting 80 soldiers and 20 non-combatants. The Centurion of the First Cohort outranks all other Centurions.

Credentials:

Malik of Incelabad

Pasha of The Joint Cataphract and Light Cavalry Expedition Force

Currently on campaign transporting the BlackPill Cannons to the walls of Cuckstantinople

Successfully converted nearly 30% of enemies on the battlefield, most defecting to our side prior to battle

Main diplomatic envoy responsible for negotiating the Med-Slav Alliance

Captain of the HMS Celowar, successfully raided and destroyed multiple USS ships including the USS Single Mother

Led the successful defense of the western Incelistan border cities of Trueceldia and Copeliana against a numerically superior heavy infantry assault by the United Democratic Chaddian Coalition led by the elite Royal WASP Mogging Unit

Recruited as a teenager by LePine-Bey Pasha after leading a slavecel revolt deep within Shekelburg Empire territory and managing to escape past their borders with around 70% of the slavecel rebels surviving

I want a Mecha-Raptor:feelsautistic:

I want to be a space marine.

Um sweaty, this why you inkwell.

Credentials:

Malik of Incelabad

Pasha of The Joint Cataphract and Light Cavalry Expedition Force

Currently on campaign transporting the BlackPill Cannons to the walls of Cuckstantinople

Successfully converted nearly 30% of enemies on the battlefield, most defecting to our side prior to battle

Main diplomatic envoy responsible for negotiating the Med-Slav Alliance

Captain of the HMS Celowar, successfully raided and destroyed multiple USS ships including the USS Single Mother

Led the successful defense of the western Incelistan border cities of Trueceldia and Copeliana against a numerically superior heavy infantry assault by the United Democratic Chaddian Coalition led by the elite Royal WASP Mogging Unit

Recruited as a teenager by LePine-Bey Pasha after leading a slavecel revolt deep within Shekelburg Empire territory and managing to escape past their borders with around 70% of the slavecel rebels surviving
Now this is legate material

“Serious” lmao

Now this is legate material
I've sent a small unit back to the capital to deliver 40 decapitated heads of high ranking soyboy officials we defeated when raiding the coastal Redditian ports. With those ports under our control, it will take a few more days for the Shekelburg Empire ships to land their reinforcements and attempt to defend Cuckstantinople. We should be able to seize the city and the remaining territorial holdings of the Redditian Republic within a month, regardless of any support sent by the Shekelburg Empire.

Sir Spacius Raciust, disciple of the blackpill
>3rd degree certification in rotting
>Blackpilled hundreds of men
>Master of discipline and brutal punishment
>No real world skills

bruh give me minister of propaganda I’ll pull some ministry of truth 1984esque shit to keep normies in check

I ain’t about to be in an legion I’m good watching from the sidelines :feelsPop:

I have fucked the corpses of my enemies, fed my rivals to mastiffs, made foids fuck themselves to death with steel blades, led a unit of specialized otters to the forefront inceltopia to assist to my king, participated in the bombing of foidcentral, gathered an elite unit of incels to the our pow camp where we spent the week kicking all the chads to death, rode a great white shark into the battle of moist creek,and I once fought a racoon to death in a bare knuckle fight.

Legate: @Sparrow's Song

Senior Military Tribune: @carticel

Camp Prefect: @PluralSpaceRace

Junior Military Tribune:
I. @ionlycopenow
II. @HopeCopeRope
III.
IV.
V.

Centurion of Cohort I: @deathsh+rt

II. @Mogged Loner
III. @TheSecondComing
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.

Junior Military Tribune:
I. @ionlycopenow
II. @HopeCopeRope
III.
IV.
V.

II. @Mogged Loner
III. @TheSecondComing
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Junior Military Tribune:
I. @ionlycopenow
II. @HopeCopeRope
III.
IV.
V.

II. @Mogged Loner
III. @TheSecondComing
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I'm applying to be second in command. Here are my achievements.
Led 300 true-blue Aussies at the battle of Sydney Harbour against 1 million man-eating Emus. We won a decisive victory and ended up killing the majority of their forces. We also had some help from the local Aboriginal tribes.
In 2046 I commanded a small group of resistance forces to wage guerilla warfare against communist Chinese invaders. We were successful in deploying a race-specific virus that targeted ethnic Han Chinese as well as Ashkenazi Jews in every major population centre in Australia.
Other Qualifications -
sick cunt, addicted to meth