Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm ashamed I can't get her

Comradfurp

Comradfurp

Banned
-
This fucking girl is so fucking beautiful I swear she goes to my school and everything I wish I had the fucking looks to attract her but it would be no use I can't even form a conversation with ugly women in my school let alone her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9vbawBteW/?hl=en&taken-by=lindsayshanson

Looks like she needs some sleep. But yeah if you were good looking you would be with her, but you are not just like me. Nothing can be done.

Too bad.look at her instagram she hangs out with some other guys. She has had 34 cocks by now

Stay strong, brother.

Comradfurp said:
She's 18 I forgot to mention so she's legal

Im not saying she is a kid, im saying the kid who sayd that she is not GL is a kid.

KilluminoidBR said:
Im not saying she is a kid, im saying the kid who sayd that she is not GL is a kid.

Oh lmao sorry.

I'm sorry buddy, i know how you feel. I also had a lot of beautiful crushes in the past, but i could never get with any of them because it's my fate to not feel such happiness.

I expected her to be way hotter

Just looks like your everyday roastie. Is there more to it than the face?

Kointo said:
Just looks like your everyday roastie. Is there more to it than the face?
She has nice tits in my opinion

KilluminoidBR said:

Pretty hard insult. I will cry mself to sleep now, becaus we have different views of beauty and iam not an idiot who got fooled by 5 pounds of make-up. You have zero standards, you probably would fuck even an animal am i right?

DestroyedLife said:
Pretty hard insult. I will cry mself to sleep now, becaus we have different views of beauty and iam not an idiot who got fooled by 5 pounds of make-up. You have zero standards, you probably would fuck even an animal am i right?

My cut standard is 4/10.

I would assume you are at least a 7/10 guy by calling that girl ugly, but you are just a 14 yo kid.

KilluminoidBR said:
My cut standard is 4/10.

I would assume you are at least a 7/10 guy by calling that girl ugly, but you are just a 14 yo kid.

Explain then why iam a kid on your eyes? Would really like to know that.

DestroyedLife said:

Even without the makeup though you can't deny that she looks good though.

DestroyedLife said:
Explain then why iam a kid on your eyes? Would really like to know that.

Because you are 14 years old.

Its extremelly harmful to someone who is 14 y/o to be in a toxic place like this. I would recommend that you leave here and never come back if you manage to lose your virginity before 21 years old.

KilluminoidBR said:

Its extremelly harmful to someone who is 14 y/o to be in a toxic place like this. I would recommend that you leave here and never come back if you manage to lose your virginity before 21 years old.

You sound like inceltears

Kointo said:
What are you talking about?
Usually when people bring up cucktears its to try and accuse someone of being one of those degenerates and I don't want to bring that kind of negativity to my post.

KilluminoidBR said:

Enjoy ignore.

KilluminoidBR said:

This.
You can’t be incel unless you’re atleast 18

Comradfurp said:
Usually when people bring up cucktears its to try and accuse someone of being one of those degenerates and I don't want to bring that kind of negativity to my post.

I'm just saying it sounded like something 1nc3ltears would post.

She looks okay but you're right, as truecels we don't stand a chance. Well, assuming you're a truecel, that is.

SOMCEL said:
This.
You can’t be incel unless you’re atleast 18

Enjoy ignore. Are you really that dumb? lmfao

Comradfurp said:
Even without the makeup though you can't deny that she looks good though.

She looks average for me, not more.

Dont get oneitis over sum 2 dollar hoe.
Ascend from inceldom. Go all the way.

[attachment=2473]

Attachments

• FD0ED7AF-D013-4C8C-9C72-877ED4D6EA04.jpeg
    FD0ED7AF-D013-4C8C-9C72-877ED4D6EA04.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 262
RREEEEEEEEE said:
She looks okay but you're right, as truecels we don't stand a chance. Well, assuming you're a truecel, that is.

The only "girlfriend" I've had wasn't a true one it was way back in 5th grade and she only did it just to not seem like a heartless bitch and to be kind to me we never held hands or anything and ever since then I've failed at getting in actual relationships.

imagine the things she does to Chad. Good taste, bro. She seems cultured.

She is low status girl but still would reject us

lol, she looks like a skank

Kids nowadays thinks to know how to rate, think they are incels... lamentable.

Comradfurp said:
The only "girlfriend" I've had wasn't a true one it was way back in 5th grade and she only did it just to not seem like a heartless bitch and to be kind to me we never held hands or anything and ever since then I've failed at getting in actual relationships.

Elementary school relationships don't matter. Two of my best friends back then were slayers, girls had many crushes on them, and some even had relationships with them. But when you look at them now, they have seemingly no success. And it's not for a lack of trying either. It's odd. I never got any attention, not even in elementary school, jfl.

I just want a 3/10 asian girl but sadly their admiring white daddy.

Yoyo said:
Too bad.look at her instagram she hangs out with some other guys. She has had 34 cocks by now
This is why female companion robots will be superior.

I can't believe any incel still has an array of hope. Stop being an idiot and accept that no girl will ever re procreate that attraction

If she does then I doubt you were ever even incel

shes above average but she isnt anything great yet she has 1k followers and gets hundreds of likes. her male looksmatch would be a nobody. the standards for women these days is incredibly low

she looks like literally every other girl on the planet

i don't see what's so remarkable about her

Comradfurp said:
This fucking girl is so fucking beautiful I swear she goes to my school and everything I wish I had the fucking looks to attract her but it would be no use I can't even form a conversation with ugly women in my school let alone her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9vbawBteW/?hl=en&taken-by=lindsayshanson

Looks like the type that wishes she was a slut in high school, and then will become one in college. You're oneitising the wrong girl, brother. Heck, don't oneitis ANY girl past the age of 15.

remember, your oneitis tends to go for 1-2 points above her PSL.

takurak said:
I can't believe any incel still has an array of hope. Stop being an idiot and accept that no girl will ever re procreate that attraction

If she does then I doubt you were ever even incel

That's the most degenerate comment I've ever heard in my life.

Comradfurp said:
That's the most degenerate comment I've ever heard in my life.

Because you cannot accept it?

RREEEEEEEEE said:

satoshisacuck said:
Delete Instagram.

JFL at ''incels'' using socialmedia.

takurak said:
Because you cannot accept it?

No because you're saying I'm not an incel pretty much for liking a girl even though she doesn't like me.

Comradfurp said:
No because you're saying I'm not an incel pretty much for liking a girl even though she doesn't like me.

Yeah if you had a brain you'd realize there's no point in liking a girl

It's like shooting yourself and then defending the bullet