Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm apparently a white supremacist because I talk about my experiences trying to date as an ethnic male.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I NEVER understood this.

When I say that on average, white men have an easier chance at having a romantic life in North America, I'm not saying it because I believe white people are superior. I'm saying it because based on my personal life experiences as a brown guy in North America, I feel that I am not seen as or wanted as a romantic partner.

When I talk about the time I made two exact tinder profiles, and the only thing that's different between them was that on had a white-sounding name, it's not racist for me to discover that the profile with the white-sounding name ended up with marginally higher matches than the one that used my real name.

Am I saying that white people are the Master Race? Absolutely not. What I am saying is that white people get a benefit in that they're seen as neutral, without having any stereotypes about them. They also tend to exhibit physical characteristics that are more attractive to women (being taller, more represented face in media, etc.)

If anything, I'm being anti-racist because I'm having a discussion on how women's dating preferences might result from a deep-seated racial bias.

Being ethnic is def a failo idk why normies deny it

it's just preferences sweaty, who hurt you?? :soy:

It's all projection, OP. They themselves have inherent biases against ethnics (whether they're themselves white or not), and then project those biases onto you, because of virtue-signalling cognitive dissonance.

It's all projection, OP. They themselves have inherent biases against ethnics (whether they're themselves white or not), and then project those biases onto you, because of virtue-signalling cognitive dissonance.

These liberal retards will pretend to love ethnic people until they actually have to interact with them irl.

Liberal white dudes only want to dive into ethnic pussy also.

Pointing out racism is racism. :feelsEhh:

OP if you identify how foids are pro-white racists you are a pro-white racist

Who are making these claims. You don't mention anyone in your post so it seems like whining for no reason

i doubt anyone here cares if you're just spouting the same water is wet shit people usally say about whites having an advantage in the dating game.

Its tiring and doesn't change anything for anyone here. Also it gets beaten to death 24/7

But if you're being a cuck and trying to ally with a race that wants you to dead and to fail then I can see why people are calling you that.

Last edited:
Peak clown world:feelsclown:

The ones who accuse us of being nazis, racists or whatever are projecting
Half of this forum is non-white according to surveys(similar stats in other incel forums before they got banned as well) while r/SoyTear is overwhelmingly white liberal. They think ethnic people are ugly and projecting their own racism on us when we say ethnic men suffer huge disadvantages in dating

Average white men in the west do have it easier in dating. Ethnic men should stick to their own countries tbh ngl.

it's just preferences sweaty, who hurt you?? :soy:
Who are making these claims. You don't mention anyone in your post so it seems like whining for no reason

i doubt anyone here cares if you're just spouting the same water is wet shit people usally say about whites having an advantage in the dating game.

Its tiring and doesn't change anything for anyone here. Also it gets beaten to death 24/7

But if you're being a cuck and trying to ally with a race that wants you to dead and to fail then I can see why people are calling you that.

Women are white supremacists

White normies/foids are retarted against your arguments ıf you are not Uncle Tom level redpilled/giga bleupilled as an ethic.
They first shit on incels for calling hijab wearing women (Who live two faces degenerate lifes) whores then call an incel rapist jihadist because he is muslim

I NEVER understood this.

When I say that on average, white men have an easier chance at having a romantic life in North America, I'm not saying it because I believe white people are superior. I'm saying it because based on my personal life experiences as a brown guy in North America, I feel that I am not seen as or wanted as a romantic partner.

When I talk about the time I made two exact tinder profiles, and the only thing that's different between them was that on had a white-sounding name, it's not racist for me to discover that the profile with the white-sounding name ended up with marginally higher matches than the one that used my real name.

Am I saying that white people are the Master Race? Absolutely not. What I am saying is that white people get a benefit in that they're seen as neutral, without having any stereotypes about them. They also tend to exhibit physical characteristics that are more attractive to women (being taller, more represented face in media, etc.)

If anything, I'm being anti-racist because I'm having a discussion on how women's dating preferences might result from a deep-seated racial bias.
Haha I'm also a high IQ ethnic and when I talk similar stuff my ricemen friends (all their wives rode the carousel) call me a racist and a white supremacist hahahah.
They just dumb cos I tell it how it is and they tell it how it might be

Don't stand that normie tier bullshit. Seriously do you folks even respect people who just want to humiliate for the sake of their own status?