Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an ugly duckling incel and I need advice on how to glow up

"incel"
he looks like a nomie guy. just become leaner and try a new haircut also cut that ugly beard

"incel"
he looks like a nomie guy. just become leaner and try a new haircut also cut that ugly beard
Don't forget that girls love dead guys.

All he needs is to lean down his face a little bit, learn to groom his beard properly and get a better hairstyle and if he isn't a heightcel I am sure he can become a normie htn maybe even

All he needs are 9mm shotgun therapy

He definitely needs a glow up but he's not an "incel" by any means

He posted on .org True suiful threads, he should join here and get some comfort for his pain

All he needs is to lean down his face a little bit, learn to groom his beard properly and get a better hairstyle and if he isn't a heightcel I am sure he can become a normie htn maybe even
No that won't help him. He is in his late twenties I think and he has an underbite, recessed maxilla with deep nasiolabial folds. The nasiolabial folds are the biggest issue and they stem from the underlying recessed bone structure.

It doesn't matter how good your other features are, if you have one big failo it's still over for you.

Last edited:
He is capable of JBW in Japan.

it’s over