Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm an Icecubecel

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I have hypersomnia, a condition that makes you constantly tired even with 8+ hours of sleep.

Thing is that I also have a really difficult time going asleep and that sucks when I have that. L

A thing that does help me wake up and get me into sleep easier is getting cold, really cold. I prefer sub-0 Celsius temperatures in the air I breathe and painful ice cold showers to cool myself before going to bed. This helps.

If you wonder what race I am it's Norwegian. I have my ancestral ice age caveman genes active but the genes that would give me a better frame or more energy just lies dormant. WTF is this shitty Nord-Build?

I'm literally a Nord from skyrim with 50% frost resistance but made to look awful in the build menu.

I have hypersomnia, a condition that makes you constantly tired even with 8+ hours of sleep.

Thing is that I also have a really difficult time going asleep and that sucks when I have that. L

A thing that does help me wake up and get me into sleep easier is getting cold, really cold. I prefer sub-0 Celsius temperatures in the air I breathe and painful ice cold showers to cool myself before going to bed. This helps.

If you wonder what race I am it's Norwegian. I have my ancestral ice age caveman genes active but the genes that would give me a better frame or more energy just lies dormant. WTF is this shitty Nord-Build?

I'm literally a Nord from skyrim with 50% frost resistance but made to look awful in the build menu.
i just cant sleep

That sucks, man. Sleep is a great cope. Is there any cure/ or way to alleviate it somehow?

That sucks, man. Sleep is a great cope. Is there any cure/ or way to alleviate it somehow?
could be some hormone issue or something that he eats that might be hurting him

Ah, yh like you said jfl. Does caffeine make you feel any more awake?
I drink coffee too, it helps. Coffee has kind of become a little cope too, as I've begun grinding my own stuff and experiment with different brew methods

Cold is good. Above 20C max is not good.

Let's make Inceldia cold @erenyeager?

Say something in nordfag