Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im amazed at how hard some people cope to not rope

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
i knew this guy who was unironically like 100iq, maybe even lower. He coped by saying muh, “i can learn things when given enough time, im a genius”. This guy made me do his grade 11 math hw cause he couldnt understand it in class. Then a few months later he had a realization and understood the concept of the problems he gave me and acted like he was a genius. He is one of those people who is just too far gone, the sentience just isnt there and never will be, even when hes 80 years old. I bet he couldnt apply his understanding of the concept to hard problems. He also claimed to get iois multiple times a day. I knew a guy who had a gf in the past and he never said that lmao. Most who are objectively gl and successful with women dont resort to claiming they get iois 24/7, maybe once a month when theyre feeling like shit. On one hand im jealous of his optimism, but on the other hand i think he’s utterly delusional and should genuinely not be allowed in society because people like him put down superior people. Normies are sorta like him tbh: complete narcissistic sociopaths.

Death can have me when it earns me.

There's a very high chance nothing comes after death, bro.

It's 100% stupidity to suicide. That's a controversial opinion on here, I know. But it really is.

The reality of the blackpill will wear him down. One day he will wake up as a balding 30 year old and realize his life is nothing like he thought it would be when he was in grade 11.

Just like how you convince yourself that you don't have chinksect eyes, yet won't prove it(without your face) because, if your cope comes to an end. You will rope.

The time excuse is crazy. There is a difference between spending copious amounts of time learning something the average person can learn and learning something that is actually complicated