Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im always so paranoid my mom is gonna die

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
My mom had a heart attack a little over a year ago and had 99% of her artery blocked and she almost died.

Ever since that day I've been extremely paranoid all the time about if she is okay or not.

The feeling I had thinking that she might die was fucking horrible and makes me feel horrible for anyone who actually has lost loved ones.

How old was she when she suffered the heart attack?

The only thing you can do is be good to your mom and make sure she knows that you love her

The only thing you can do is be good to your mom and make sure she knows that you love her
I try my best.

I'm really not good at showing affection to people.

I love her way more then she probably thinks I do but she'll probably never know because I'm really bad with showing it

Yeah true. As much as my own mum is a fucking! bitch-foid, my love is always there for her.:heart:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, brocel.:feelscry: My own mum was also 'struck' with illness (cancer) at age 39.
Brutal.

Is she still alive?

I couldn't imagine living without my mom

I'm glad for my mum, brocel; and I'm also glad for your mother as well. I was just feeling a bit emotional, that's all.
Oh ok.

Honestly I hope I die before I ever have to see my mom die

Oh ok.

Honestly I hope I die before I ever have to see my mom die
Same here brocel. But it won't be the reality for most of us, unfortunately. Therefore, we should try to 'value' every-day spent with our brocel-moms:heart:, while they're still here with us.

You've got anxiety bro. Stop eating spicy food and caffeine, they just increase it more.

I don't do either.

(Well I drink 1 monster maybe once a week)
Well there are ways to get rid of anxiety without meds but it's going to require self control. Try to tell things to yourself like "everything is alright, the world isn't ending".

Or if you want to go the meds way, benzos are the best.