Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm always hearing how bad it is for women in the third world...how they're forced into marriages against their will...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
and I don't feel srry at all. These toilets many times are being forced into marriages with ugly manlets, who in the west would be posting here, while the same toilets if brought to the west woulnd't have a problem being in relation with abusive 6ft+chad. I als don't feel srry for women who get beat up/raped by their chad meet ups.

These toilets many times are being forced into marriages with ugly manlets, who in the west would be posting here, while the same toilets if brought to the west woulnd't have a problem being in relation with abusive 6ft+chad. I als don't feel srry for women who get beat up/raped by their chad meet ups.

Remember, soyciey doesn't feel a single ounce of empathy for those girls. They'll only attack your views for virtue signalling to make up for their lack of empathy.

They are not forced for shit, stop believing in that crap.
Elab please. I was always sceptical about this anyway but I don't know the facts.

And however they can't acknowledge we here are forced into celebacy in the west? In first world countries??

It's a cucked world ngl

Third world toilets live better than us. Don't believe the hype.

Her parents have her best intentions in mind when arranging her marriage. A mother and father wouldn't want to fuck over their own daughter. Before an arranged marriage happens, the two families will have dinner together and assess compatibility of the bride and groom. If the foid hates the man, it wouldn't move forward.

If a foid was truly against the match for a logical reason, the parents would of course take that into consideration. They wouldn't "force" her into the marriage against her will, just give her a gentle push in the right direction.

Aranged marriage isn't forced, is just that your mother or grandma or whatever female relative you have look for a bride for you, the bride will see you and can reject it, she can say no, they're not forced for shit, and the imam that will do the ceremony will publicly ask for her if she wants to, even if the father force her she can simply tell the imam that she doesn't want to marry you, and in islam if the bride doesn't accept it it's not a valid weeding, if the bride say no the imam will say NO, they're not forced at all, and most 3rd world countries are westernized as fuck so a foid is probably gonna marry someone she met aka chad.

It's because women tend to short-sighted when selecting their own mate. They will choose instead to try for chad, as you say, and fail, instead ending up unhappier than otherwise. Birth rates are declining all over the world because foids are given this autonomy in mate selection, and promiscuity is rising.

A parent sees his daughter as an extension of themselves and would make the mature choice (based on their experience, which the foid doesn't have) that's best for the daughter's future life. In fact, parents make many decisions on their children's behalfs, all of which work out because they know more about life. And like you said, they aren't "forced" into it, but given various options.

And to make the false argument that the foid is forced into marriage, well, you can say the same about the male. Not that the argument holds any truth in the first place.

I wish I would be forced into a marriage with a foid

Her parents have her best intentions in mind when arranging her marriage. A mother and father wouldn't want to fuck over their own daughter. Before an arranged marriage happens, the two families will have dinner together and assess compatibility of the bride and groom. If the foid hates the man, it wouldn't move forward.

If a foid was truly against the match for a logical reason, the parents would of course take that into consideration. They wouldn't "force" her into the marriage against her will, just give her a gentle push in the right direction.
Good insight :feelsYall:

Aranged marriage isn't forced, is just that your mother or grandma or whatever female relative you have look for a bride for you, the bride will see you and can reject it, she can say no, they're not forced for shit, and the imam that will do the ceremony will publicly ask for her if she wants to, even if the father force her she can simply tell the imam that she doesn't want to marry you, and in islam if the bride doesn't accept it it's not a valid weeding, if the bride say no the imam will say NO, they're not forced at all, and most 3rd world countries are westernized as fuck so a foid is probably gonna marry someone she met aka chad.
Thanks, I'm inclined to believe this more than some of the shit you hear on the news. Would you think this holds true even among more fundamentalist (eg salafist, wahhabist) branches of islam?

They are not forced for shit, stop believing in that crap.

They get to pick and choose anyway. Arrange marriage is going to become obsolete.

Western society is quickly declining due to women, so I'm leaning towards how the east does things. Look at how women ruined are TV, movies, video games, etc. It's such a sad thing to witness.