Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im almost ready to grow a full beard

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Im 21, my beard grows really fast, but until like a year ago, it grew everywhere except on the cheeks, that part connecting the middle with the sides. Since the end of last year it starteed to grow on the left side, but the right side was still without beard. Now I can grow a full beard on the left side, and it started to grow a lot on the right side too. In 1 or 2 months Ill be able to grow a full beard. Of course I could just let it grow now and have a patchy beard like numales and betas do but i dont want to.
I dont want a soy beard or anything, just a small one. I know its cope, but it might work, at least I can try it now

You're statusmaxxed on this forum ngl; potent joindatepill

I waited 3 months with no shaving and barely had any facial hair at all

I waited 3 months with no shaving and barely had any facial hair at all
I think the most I have been without shaving is like 5 days and I have a good amount, my beard grows really fast.

I think the most I have been without shaving is like 5 days and I have a good amount, my beard grows really fast.
Lucky bro....I wish I was like that

I recently tried to grow a beard but my chin became too itchy so I had to shave it.

Are you gonna try to pull off Rasputin?

I tried just looked like a hideous looser with pewbs on my face..