Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm almost getting fearless for suicide

V

vinikkkk

Stupid hopecel
-
Everyone in this community knows that a man's life is determined solely by genetics and money. Also, most of you are drowning in negative feelings. Most of us unfortunately don't have the genes to live a cool life. Maybe, we are condemned to live in solitude since we born, and any attempt to try to get out of it results in rejection, making our pain even more acute.

In fact, it is very important that we have an analysis of our own life. Some things simply cannot be changed, others, although possible, become almost impossible because they demand an effort that we are already too damaged to do. Others, we can easily change, sometimes we also just need some attitude, a new idea. We must do some impartial reflection on this, consider the world today, our aesthetics, financial condition, height, and even personality, also what we can do to overcome what don't let us to ascend.

If, after thinking about all this, you realize that you will never be able to overcome your problems in this life, think about whether you can cope with it all.

Probably, you, like me, came to the conclusion that feeling good is just impossible in the reality we have. At this point, there's really any reason to keep living. Even if a incel found someone special, his SMV would be too low for keep her, and he would struggle, probably even worse this time, after the break up.

So, to be straight to the point, the only way to stop everything we've been through is suicide. All living beings only have the right to a single experience that is life, and it simply ends after death. There's nothing left to feel after that. Your existence is done. If we are only experiencing pain in this world, we do have the right to end it at any time.

I know this is a message encouraging suicide, but I only recommend doing this if you, like me, have just been suffering for a long time with no hope of a way out. In that case, death is the least painful thing we are entitled to experience, so take it as a friend advice.

graycels gotta stop posting walls of text. I'm not scared of suicide either i'll probably do it once I'm completely sure it's over and I can't moneymax

Dont kill yourself bro. "Feeling good" is possible even for us, because there are so many copes in our days. Videogames, realistic sex dolls (search for Irontech Doll or Jydoll and see yourself), art or others hobbies, places to travel etc. Pls bro, dont kill or hurt yourself. Take care brother, i wish you all the best.

getting to the point that i am not scared either

>Last seen Jan 24, 2023

:feelsrope:

Hard to disagree with the now (presumably) dead nigger.

graycels gotta stop posting walls of text. I'm not scared of suicide either i'll probably do it once I'm completely sure it's over and I can't moneymax
They all will learn eventually. The more time soent here, the less text written in a post. Interesting phenomenon

:feelsYall: me too, i almost did it last month
Same my rope broke but I ordered one Impossible to break, hope we be able to set us free from all this stuff my friend

Last edited:
now is the time to become an hero

If you are sure that your existence is over and you don't have to fear any consequences after death... Then why would you just want to disappear into an anonymous suicide statistic?

I'm gonna take my life on my birthday . Living as an ugly guy ,poor, and constantly rejecting by foids increasing my suicidal percentage.

JUST A LONELY GUY FROM THE PHILIPPINES

Over for atheistcels

now is the time to become an hero

Die Video Art GIF by David Kims

I'm gonna take my life on my birthday . Living as an ugly guy ,poor, and constantly rejecting by foids increasing my suicidal percentage.

JUST A LONELY GUY FROM THE PHILIPPINES
Wish you find your peace my friend

Everyone in this community knows that a man's life is determined solely by genetics and money. Also, most of you are drowning in negative feelings. Most of us unfortunately don't have the genes to live a cool life. Maybe, we are condemned to live in solitude since we born, and any attempt to try to get out of it results in rejection, making our pain even more acute.

In fact, it is very important that we have an analysis of our own life. Some things simply cannot be changed, others, although possible, become almost impossible because they demand an effort that we are already too damaged to do. Others, we can easily change, sometimes we also just need some attitude, a new idea. We must do some impartial reflection on this, consider the world today, our aesthetics, financial condition, height, and even personality, also what we can do to overcome what don't let us to ascend.

If, after thinking about all this, you realize that you will never be able to overcome your problems in this life, think about whether you can cope with it all.

Probably, you, like me, came to the conclusion that feeling good is just impossible in the reality we have. At this point, there's really any reason to keep living. Even if a incel found someone special, his SMV would be too low for keep her, and he would struggle, probably even worse this time, after the break up.

So, to be straight to the point, the only way to stop everything we've been through is suicide. All living beings only have the right to a single experience that is life, and it simply ends after death. There's nothing left to feel after that. Your existence is done. If we are only experiencing pain in this world, we do have the right to end it at any time.

I know this is a message encouraging suicide, but I only recommend doing this if you, like me, have just been suffering for a long time with no hope of a way out. In that case, death is the least painful thing we are entitled to experience, so take it as a friend advice.
ok grAy

if there's nothing afet this life i'm okay with that, if there's something, i'd like it to be better than this shit

"Suicide is fucking gay. Unless you kickban a bunch of stupid noobs before you rage quit. "

Attachments

• 19ce694c4a25dcb836c6d09ab2fb6284c854345d.mp4
    287.4 KB
getting to the point that i am not scared either
"If you're not afraid of death, then you shouldn't fear kick banning dumb NPC sluts before you rage quit"
"Don't be a bitch"

"If you're not afraid of death, then you shouldn't fear kick banning dumb NPC sluts before you rage quit"
"Don't be a bitch"
whats kich banning?

where does that labuage come from? Burgerland or what? Never heard of it
no it just makes the most sence regarding to the context of the post .

maybe your low :bigbrain: ? , lol

no it just makes the most sence regarding to the context of the post .

maybe your low :bigbrain: ? , lol
maybe if he learns to communicate in proper english I will understand him. Not some mumbling meaningless phrases. Maybe that nonsence means something where he lives but here on incels.is we come from many different locations so standard english should be the lingo franca.

Thank you bye

:dafuckfeels:
"Use your imagination. What ever could it mean? "
ah fuck it i dont give a fcuk anymore. To hell whith what ever it means. Obvious you people dont even know what it means if you are all talking in riddles yourselves. So fuck you and fuck the dude who posted it.

Same I’m starting not to give a shit

ah fuck it i dont give a fcuk anymore. To hell whith what ever it means. Obvious you people dont even know what it means if you are all talking in riddles yourselves. So fuck you and fuck the dude who posted it.
Nice try FBI :feelskek:

:fbi::banhammer::banhammer:

Riddles me.

:lul: