Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm almost as deformed as these people

If I was mentally retarded I could be enjoying my life.

Having a working brain and an ugly body is such a painful combination. Why does it have to be like that, why can't I look normal
:cryfeels: :blackpill: so harsh

I'm just like you!

Strangers make fun of me, point, talk/whisper about me, stare at me or look at me weirdly. Because I look so extremely weird.
Abnormal head/skull, no cheekbones, round jaw and cheeks, extreme eye/orbital and facial asymmetry, weird forehead, and a dozen other abnormal facial/skull features add up to me being a 1.5/10

You look normal, you could only possibly be an incel if you're severely autistic.

If your ugly , then what am I?
Your wasting your time on this forum , you look average.
For you to get death stares I would've assumed you would be ugly. Sure your not perfect but for you to truly get death stares would only be because your highly non-neurotypical and do very weird things.
No one could tell your an incel in public.
Not sure why you would subject yourself to a forum full of hopeless defeated men when your can fit in with your average looks.
I don't enjoy being here because its like a mental asylum here full of angry unhappy men who growl at you and are mentally unstable if you get too close but I only stay here because there's not many other places to go if you want to express experiences of being unattractive.
I'm pretty sure you are blackpilled, but what I noticed is that ethnic men tend to overrate whites. Also, even if I was "average" looking compared to the average 40yo man (and I'm not but that's besides the point). I would not gain a whole lot from that. Everybody gets uglier when they get older, even the best-looking chad. It's all about good bones + Youthfulness

I look 1,000x worse. You might be a low mid-tier normie, 5.5/10. I'm downright deformed...
I'm a 1.5/10
I'm sorry but I have to agree with the posts below yours

This one too!
Well then the pictures don't do it justice. This really was not supposed to be a humblebrag at all. If that doesn't convince you, I've been called ugly to my face several times, I've been laughed at in public by strangers. Idk but if that's considered low mid tier normie ok I guess it just means that people are hostile here. I have an unlikeable face but I can still sympathize with other truecels, even if they can't with me, but that's alright. I am outcasted by people that call themselves outcasted outcast jfl at the irony

I'm pretty sure you are blackpilled, but what I noticed is that ethnic men tend to overrate whites. Also, even if I was "average" looking compared to the average 40yo man (and I'm not but that's besides the point). I would not gain a whole lot from that. Everybody gets uglier when they get older, even the best-looking chad. It's all about good bones + Youthfulness

Well then the pictures don't do it justice. This really was not supposed to be a humblebrag at all. If that doesn't convince you, I've been called ugly to my face several times, I've been laughed at in public by strangers. Idk but if that's considered low mid tier normie ok I guess it just means that people are hostile here. I have an unlikeable face but I can still sympathize with other truecels, even if they can't with me, but that's alright. I am outcasted by people that call themselves outcasted outcast jfl at the irony
I am not outcasting you...

So you willfully doxxed yourself, Well your not ugly!
Wtf he is a not even a normie i would say a chadlite or a fucking chad if i ignore all his posting

Wtf he is a not even a normie i would say a chadlite or a fucking chad if i ignore all his posting
I wonder how many on here are real truecels