Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm all alone on Boxing Day and just spent an hour making a wallpaper from photos i stalked of my 2 Oneitises. Anyone as pathetic as me?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
One quit a few weeks ago (i went home and cried from a broken heart) and now im thinking of using a burner phone number app to offer her money to sleep with me.

This how pathetic i am, God truly made me pathetic, dumb and ugly.

Yes you are indeed very pathetic but i wouldn't be surprised If they would accept your offer since they are whores

Yes you are indeed very pathetic but i wouldn't be surprised If they would accept your offer since they are whores
Once they see that he is the one showing up he’s getting pepper sprayed and the foid is gonna claim SA:feelsbadman:

One quit a few weeks ago (i went home and cried from a broken heart) and now im thinking of using a burner phone number app to offer her money to sleep with me.

Could you send me those wallpapers?

So she cant prove it, Brilliant!!!

Problem is, many regular foids do accept direct payment for sex but you still have to meet a certain looks standard that is higher than most true hookers.

She just got a good paying job after having a shitty low paying one, so hopefully she still needs it.

Once they see that he is the one showing up he’s getting pepper sprayed and the foid is gonna claim SA:feelsbadman:
Probably, she was always snobby and ignored me, she was only nice when drunk or if chad was around. I was basically dirt to her.

Could you send me those wallpapers?
Maybe one day, i don't wanna get doxxed and have my life ruined though.

Problem is, many regular foids do accept direct payment for sex but you still have to meet a certain looks standard that is higher than most true hookers.
She looks like a supermodel, i look like a 3/10 subhuman. She is repulsed by me, she would barely look at me unless forced too.

Could I be met with stalking chargers or a dont go near order?

Serial killer type shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back