Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm against female abuse.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
fC1Pzvl.gif

Why can't you also be against female abuse :(?

I would be against their abuse if they actually liked me, but as long as they treat me like garbage I will hope they get slaughtered.

nausea said:
define abuse
"Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of an entity, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit. Abuse can come in many forms, such as: physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression." ~ Wikipedia.

I'm against abuse of anyone. I don't even hate women. I hate myself.

Crustaciouse said:
I would be against their abuse if they actually liked me, but as long as they treat me like garbage I will hope they get slaughtered.
Sorry to hear what had happened to you in the past. No one deserves to get treated like shit neither do they deserve to get slaughtered.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sorry to hear what had happened to you in the past. No one deserves to get treated like shit neither do they deserve to get slaughtered.

So those people are allowed to treat people like garbage and face no consequences?

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
define abuse
"Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of an entity, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit. Abuse can come in many forms, such as: physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression." ~ Wikipedia.
well
by that definition foids abused me my entire life so...

Akarin said:
I hate myself.
No reason to hate yourself, If all you have is yourself now.
Akarin said:
I'm against abuse of anyone. I don't even hate women
Th-thanks, based Akarin-sama.

tenor.gif

Because good and bad are subjective

Crustaciouse said:

Crustaciouse said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
So those people are allowed to treat people like garbage and face no consequences?
People always have to face the consequences for their wrong doings. Yes, you're right about that.

nausea said:
well
by that definition foids abused me my entire life so...
Sorry for what had happened to you.

There's no need to spill your pain on innocent victims.

idkwattodowithlife said:

They aren't victims and they aren't innocent.

idkwattodowithlife said:
People always have to face the consequences for their wrong doings. Yes, you're right about that.

Sorry for what had happened to you.

Lol no they don't face consequences. These woman can bully and harass people to the point of suicide and they will get away with it.

I don't support it

But I'm not against it

abusing female is good. women are property and need to be controlled

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
abusing female is good. women are property and need to be controlled
Your avatar to post ratio, kind of freaks me out...

I'd kill every one of them the second I had the chance.
Just imagine a world with no females. Really take that in.
Sure we'd probably go extinct, but it'll be fun while it lasts.

Honestly, I don’t hate women because they won’t date. If I were a woman I wouldn’t date me either...Thing is, they are lying hypocrites, they say one thing but do another. If they were honest and upfront about how shallow they are, how looks do matter, that if you’re sub5 most if not all women would find you repulsive, etc...Most misogynistic incels are just mad that women won’t fuck them which, IMO, is wrong and bluepilled.

I am too, but our personalities are still shit because we’re ugly.

Chemicals in the brain.

But does someone know the OP? It's clear that she's a femoid
Anyway i'm against female abuse but i support Elliot Rodgerism because it's a supreme philosophical act:Schopenauer would say that suicide is meaningless because by killing yourself you just end your pain and your life,but you don't kill the life essence,while by committing a killing spree you end more lives and therefore more pain.

DarkTyrant said:
But does someone know the OP? It's clear that she's a femoid
Anyway i'm against female abuse but i support Elliot Rodgerism because it's a supreme philosophical act:Schopenauer would say that suicide is meaningless because by killing yourself you just end your pain and your life,but you don't kill the life essence,while by committing  a killing spree you end more lives and therefore more pain.

Everything is meaningless. It won't matter in the end. The only thing it's good for is to get revenge and/or adrenaline.

cucks must be hanged

Crustaciouse said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
apparently

I'm against male abuse. We should be aborted before face with feminism, Chads, genetic modification foods, vaccines which causes mental illnes, blue pill education and suicide.

Homosapicuckus said:
Look it up. I'm not lying.

You aren't lying, you're spouting unproven conspiracies.

Kointo said:
Ok Alex Jones...

You must be quite blue pilled if you think the government is all for your freedom instead of making you free by reducing your brain and focus by chemical silent warfare which has been going on since the fluoridation of water and poisoning foods.

Kointo said:
You aren't lying, you're spouting unproven conspiracies.

Anything the government says as fact can be considered conspiracy since you have to be really blue pilled to believe it.

Homosapicuckus said:
You must be quite blue pilled if you think the government is all for your freedom instead of making you free by reducing your brain and focus by chemical silent warfare which has been going on since the fluoridation of water and poisoning foods.

Anything the government says as fact can be considered conspiracy since you have to be really blue pilled to believe it.

I don't think the government is reciprocating the people's interests and wants at all, on the contrary. I just don't believe anything to be fact without evidence.

Kointo said:
I don't think the government is reciprocating the people's interests and wants at all, on the contrary. I just don't believe anything to be fact without evidence.

That's like when Jews wanted to know evidence that Hitler will take them to concentration camps. I don't need evidence that the government doesn't give a shit about people and do long term process which is technically a silent biological warfare.

Crustaciouse said:

This.

Abuse against anyone is wrong, pacifism and reasonably resolving is the way forward to become chad