Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm afraid TPTB might raise the age of consent.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
1,475
Online
13d 3h 9m
Like the title says, I'm afraid the powers that be might raise the age of consent. In the Socialist Republic of America, the age of consent is 16, but some feminist groups are calling out politicians for an age of consent reform. They want to raise it from 16 in most states to 18, or even 21. You've got to be kidding me.

Now, before anyone jumps down my throat for caring about the age of consent when I get no female attention at all, I'm worried about this because:

1. Some men are working hard to build a career and start a family with a decent wife someday and their best options as we know are teenage girls. Old women are too used-up for that. The possible quality of the offspring lowers as both men and women get older. In the best case scenario, men aged 25 to 32 should marry ladies aged 14 to 20. Which won't happen in case the age of consent changes. In this sick society an older man could get arrested even for kissing a young lady.

2. Slippery slope. This incident might lead to a series of other tragic events which will destroy families and consequently our civilization altogether. The age of consent is changed to 21. Now even talking to a younger woman is prohibited. Men are expected to settle with used-up roasties aged 21 or above. Nobody wants to marry a whore who spent her youth sucking dicks as a hobby. Men have no options. They settle for whores. Their marriages are a disaster. Children born out of wedlock. Child support. Divorce rates skyrocketing. Are you seeing a pattern? This is the future that awaits us.

3. Last but not least, if we truly have a small chance of ascending, it's with a young girl, not with a roastie. Think about it, sluts are Chads-only. Young girls are the same, but they are more blind to this reality than Western women. Heck, a Polish member of this very forum mentioned that young girls from his country overwhelmingly date boys their age, even if they're kind of ugly. I'm not saying they are unicorns, but young girls don't use dating apps and social media as much as their older counterparts, so they can't really compare you with other thousands of men in a matter of seconds. There's less competition that way. It's our only chance.

Please do not hop in calling me a fakecel. I'd be lying to you if I said I gave up hope. I've seen older members saying we should try as much as we can to ascend while we still have a chance. I'm not giving up on this bitch until I hit my 40's, nigga.

Itsover did it. Some others incels did it as well. I'm uglier than them, but I won't give up. Who's with me?
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
16,158
Online
218d 10h 52m
Meanwhile teenage girls are losing virginity at younger and younger ages. What a bullshit world. But I don't think there's any practical reason to raise AOC any further.
 
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
109d 21h 46m
Caesercel said:
Meanwhile teenage girls are losing virginity at younger and younger ages. What a bullshit world. But I don't think there's any practical reason to raise AOC any further.
consent is a social construct :bigbrain:
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
1,475
Online
13d 3h 9m
Caesercel said:
Meanwhile teenage girls are losing virginity at younger and younger ages.
Yes, they lose their virginity with boys their age who couldn't care less about their well-being. Older men can provide teenage girls resources and financial stability, especially if these girls choose to have children early in life. But no, they'd rather suck dicks and settle down at the age of 30 when their bodies are used-up and their health has significantly declined.

Caesercel said:
What a bullshit world. But I don't think there's any practical reason to raise AOC any further.
I hope you're correct.
 
Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
884
Online
13d 9h 27m
I hope so. Accelerate harder. :feelsclown:
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,401
Online
106d 23h 55m
ShowerTaker said:
Now, before anyone jumps down my throat for caring about the age of consent when I get no female attention at all, I'm worried about this because:
You're worried about normie problems. If foids are not attracted to you when you're their age, they won't be attracted to you when you can be their dad either.
If you think changing the age of consent by a few years will affect you, then you still have hope and there's no reason for you to be here. Go out there, live your life, get your teenage bride while you still can, whatever. No reason to rot here with us.

ShowerTaker said:
I'd be lying to you if I said I gave up hope. I've seen older members saying we should try as much as we can to ascend while we still have a chance. I'm not giving up on this bitch until I hit my 40's, nigga.
Good. But being here will not help you, it will hinder you.
 
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
For (((them))) AoC will still be 0
 
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
4,587
Online
29d 19h 37m
ShowerTaker said:
Men have no options. They settle for whores. Their marriages are a disaster. Children born out of wedlock. Child support. Divorce rates skyrocketing. Are you seeing a pattern? This is the future that awaits us.
When there is no tomorrow, who is going to defend societies rotten fruit? :feelsEhh: A harvest with no food. A river with no water. A dessert with no sand. A field with no grass.

There is no point defending something if that thing doesn't defend you.
ShowerTaker said:
I'm not saying they are unicorns, but young girls don't use dating apps and social media as much as their older counterparts, so they can't really compare you with other thousands of men in a matter of seconds.
Oh don't worry.. feminism will see to this workaround soon enough and get their minds raped with Chad-only propaganda. It's only a matter of time. ":foidSoy: ONE OF US"
 
Last edited:
B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Posts
229
Online
3d 16h 55m
So, gotta be 21 to have sex, but they think an underage boy is mature enough to take hormones and get his dick chopped off? That's pretty messed up.
 
kampman

kampman

-
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
6,840
Online
178d 1h 52m
Angry_runt said:
You're worried about normie problems. If foids are not attracted to you when you're their age, they won't be attracted to you when you can be their dad either.
If you think changing the age of consent by a few years will affect you, then you still have hope and there's no reason for you to be here. Go out there, live your life, get your teenage bride while you still can, whatever. No reason to rot here with us.

I kind of agree with this.
I never understood some people's obsession with AOC on this forum.
It's absolutely irrelevant for us.
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,261
Online
26d 11h 24m
ShowerTaker said:
In the Socialist Republic of America
Lmao being monolingual is finally gonna hit you guys in the ass

Anglos countries are the worst places to be an incel

>but muh copes

Worthless distractions, maybe if you were in japan…but that’s not the case
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,330
Online
150d 18h 16m
Doesnt affect me. In real world no one cares for age of consent. They either fuck or they dont, only cases i heard about police intervening was when the teen girl was running away with a guy her parents didnt approve so they called the cops.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top