Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im afraid that this forum will never be the same again

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I used to feel so cozy browsing this place every Friday, knowing who everyone is and their stories. This place legit felt like home tbh

But now thanks to AM and his Toronto spree there is a huge horde of normies, teenagers and fakecels waiting to join as soon as sarge restores the "Register" button, and while I welcome new users I am afraid this will destroy the site

We can only hope that the mod team will do a good job banning trolls and fakecels

Im worried as well, we could self mod, just block every new user.

why is not privated yet, i am confused at this point, i hope the mods know what they are doing.

this place should have went private the INSTANT it got attention

tfw not a lot of november 8 users.. November and December were good times tbh tbh but r/incels was the best time ngl

why is not privated yet, i am confused at this point, i hope the mods know what they are doing.

this place should have went private the INSTANT it got attention
I wonder how much more it costs to run the site like this:kys:?

Im worried as well, we could self mod, just block every new user.

They will outnumber us, it just wont be possible. I wish we could convince sarge not to allow new registrations for at least another week, or at least screen new users for a few weeks before fully opening the process again.

ALSO

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THERE WILL BE CLUELESS WOMEN WHO DONT EVEN READ THE RULES COMING HERE TO FISH FOR ATTENTION

"IM A WOMAN AMA"
"I HEAR THAT YOU GUYS HATE WOMEN, IM A WOMAN"
"FEMALE HERE, I HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INCEL COMMUNITY"

They will outnumber us, it just wont be possible. I wish we could convince sarge not to allow new registrations for at least another week, or at least screen new users for a few weeks before fully opening the process again.

ALSO

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THERE WILL BE CLUELESS WOMEN WHO DONT EVEN READ THE RULES COMING HERE TO FISH FOR ATTENTION

"IM A WOMAN AMA"
"I HEAR THAT YOU GUYS HATE WOMEN, IM A WOMAN"
"FEMALE HERE, I HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INCEL COMMUNITY"
I really hate those posts. Just like the ones on cucktears, "im a former incel,AMA" .

They do outnumber us,atm, 700 to 70. Its insane.

we need azavii back like gandalf the white

Better than being in Reddit braincels is
a normie cesspit

I am also worried...

Fuck AM for posting this. I just want to rot here with all of these active posters. This site isn't a place for Nornies

we need azavii back like gandalf the white

I miss the old Incels. Now it's just full of fakecels and reactcels trying to make up some drama to satisfy visiting normies. That was never the point of incels. I don't feel the old brotherhood any more

I miss the old Incels. Now it's just full of fakecels and reactcels trying to make up some drama to satisfy visiting normies. That was never the point of incels. I don't feel the old brotherhood any more
This forum was fine for quite some time. It got really bad after the incident....

This forum was fine for quite some time. It got really bad after the incident....

yeah I agree. In getting attention many of us have lost our purpose. Nowadays there is so much less blackpilling and so much more "lets prove to the media that we aren't alt right bad guys"

yeah I agree. In getting attention many of us have lost our purpose. Nowadays there is so much less blackpilling and so much more "lets prove to the media that we aren't alt right bad guys"
Yeah we should have dropped tons of post proving how fucked the dating market truly is. These empty celebrating post or the "we aren't bad" posts will be just ignored. The attention doesn't help the site at all. I just hope the attention goes away ASAP

The admin and mods should keep new registration closed for at least 4 months till this blows over. Otherwise, be prepared for a shit storm of trolls,fakecels,and a few ugly females.

Yeah we should have dropped tons of post proving how fucked the dating market truly is. These empty celebrating post or the "we aren't bad" posts will be just ignored. The attention doesn't help the site at all. I just hope the attention goes away ASAP

I loved how the stickied posts on Reddit were all blackpill tinder experiments. No one bothers any more

The admin and mods should keep new registration closed for at least 4 months till this blows over. Otherwise, be prepared for a shit storm of trolls,fakecels,and a few ugly females.
Agree + private

I completely agree

I worry too. I'd say it's best to keep registration locked for now. Not sure what else to suggest...

I loved how the stickied posts on Reddit were all blackpill tinder experiments.

We did lots of them and even had some scientific studies proving the point. But all of them are buried beneath the new threads. The sticky posts are updated once in an undefined ampunt of days. We weren't prepared for the Normie storm...

I completely agree

We should have a poll and vote on how soon the admins unlock new registration. If they do it too soon then we will be subjected to trolls infiltrating us and getting some of the lower iq existing members riled up. And in turn will just make us look even more loathsome.

If we were to reopen it we would need more janitors for sure.

is there any way we cud disable the guest option? i feel like its just too much effort for most normtards to actually create an account to be here. it shud cut down the traffic by a significant margin

I agree things will never be the same after Toronto
We are constantly being watched by normshits now

There's a huge dent in the incel community now. Just look at all of these guests. I doubt this site will ever be the same after the Toronto attack

This place will be r9gay 2.0 when that happens.

That, to me anyway, would be an even worse fate for this forum than it being shut down entirely. It's depressing to see what R9K has turned into, and Braincels is currently experiencing a massive normie/femoid invasion as we speak. This is one of the last refuges on the internet for incels and I'm afraid it won't be long before this place becomes unrecognizable as well.

this site is cucked now, we cant recover

tfw not a lot of november 8 users.. November and December were good times tbh tbh but r/incels was the best time ngl
funny thing is most of the original users have gotten banned for either trolling, bragging, exposed as a fakecel, posting about doing something illegal in public etc etc

funny thing is most of the original users have gotten banned for either trolling, bragging, exposed as a fakecel, posting about doing something illegal in public etc etc
I know :/ when I was looking at banned list, so many OG members went down

This is very true, the intimacy is gone. All our thoughts and opinions will be read and scrutinized by the public now. Although it is a good thing in some degree, you can't but help feel a bit sadden over it.

This is very true, the intimacy is gone. All our thoughts and opinions will be read and scrutinized by the public now. Although it is a good thing in some degree, you can't but help feel a bit sadden over it.

Mark my word. In the near future being "incel" will be appropriated and looked on as cool if you're a virgin and not sub 5/10. "Hey you're an incel bruh ? " Yeah bro. I'm 22 and still haven't had a gf or gotten laid."

tenor.gif

Mark my word. In the near future being "incel" will be appropriated and looked on as cool if you're a virgin and not sub 5/10. "Hey you're an incel bruh ? " Yeah bro. I'm 22 and still haven't had a gf or gotten laid."

tenor.gif
If we succeed their would be no more incels tbh, or at least there would be very very few.

I'm thinking about proposing the idea of manual approval for registrations. Where we either question them before they can create account or something like that. We're going to need to control the people that register on this forum for now on.

that is a good idea. the incident in Toronto has brought such a large amount of attention to this forum that having something along those lines is pretty much a necessity at this point.

The moralfags have already taken over. RIP November 2017 :-(

I'm thinking about proposing the idea of manual approval for registrations. Where we either question them before they can create account or something like that. We're going to need to control the people that register on this forum for now on.

Great idea

The disruptance is only temporary, soon Incelistan will rule the world, and the whole world shall feel like home (Although it is our duty as anti degenerates to reject the material world, Incelistan just makes it easier since no normies will exist)!

I agree. We should just end registration right here. It will also help weed out the normies and fakecels that have already registered in the past.