Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm afraid that if this site exists forever I might be posting even in 2034

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Imagine getting nostalgic about your .is posts in 2034 while normies get nostalgic over their exes, college life, friendship days.

Our posts here would be like a history about ourselves, I would probably cringing reading my 2023 posts, or worse, in 2034 the 2024 posts look just the same to me as it would be in the future. No change :cryfeels:

That's if I'm still alive by then.....

Imagine getting nostalgic about your .is posts in 2034 while normies get nostalgic over their exes, college life, friendship days.

Our posts here would be like a history about ourselves, I would probably cringing reading my 2023 posts, or worse, in 2034 the 2024 posts look just the same to me as it would be in the future. No change :cryfeels:
2034 is what a decade from now on?
some of us have been a part of incel discourse for far longer than that .
me for example, found out about the whole incel movement in 2015 on reddit /r/incel - some 9 years ago and nothing has changed as far as my romantic / sexual life is concerned since then.

me for example, found out about the whole incel movement in 2015 on reddit /r/incel - some 9 years ago and nothing has changed as far as my romantic / sexual life is concerned since then.
I knew some 2017 cels would comment :bigbrain:

I'd be a wizard by then

I'd be standing next to you southie brocel

ill possibly be dead by then but my postcount lives on

I'd be standing next to you southie brocel
GHrqE7KWQAAH5Pz

You won’t. You’ll get an arranged marriage and this site and the blackpill will be a distant memory

I don’t see what’s wrong with that

You won’t. You’ll get an arranged marriage and this site and the blackpill will be a distant memory
Summed up every Indian wagie's fate jfl

I'm genuinely, curious, how could you be here for so long and still be a greycel? Obviously, join date matters more, but still.

Summed up every Indian wagie's fate jfl
Indeed. Once currycels turn 30 and desperation begins to set in they’ll even marry a landwhale with 50 bodies

if it didn't exist, you'd be posting on 4ch/pol anyway or other site

I hope I successfully moneymaxxed (to cope) by 2034.

Sleeper account

Youll be a skinhead monk and whitepill yourself into oblivion goy