Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm afraid I will drop out of graduate school...

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Hello everyone, I'm about to graduate from college Just in my junior year, I've already made a head and two majors.
I am afraid that the pressure of the research institute will be even higher and I will not be able to hold it
I am a person who is very afraid of pressure.
I have been feeling the pressure of education since middle school, and it has been going on for 10 years now.
Although work is more painful, I heard from PTT that "grad school is more painful than the workplace" I just said that after the two years of the grad school , it will be easier to go to the workplace.
I can suffer for two or three years and fight for the last time for my future. (Even though since I am not a normie so a GF is not guaranteed)
I don’t plan to do a Ph.D.;
Now the senior year will have nightmares that he has no time to prepare for the exam before the exam.
I know that most of the science and engineering departments want to go to graduate school, and I plan to go up.
However, the pass standard of the graduate school is 70 points or more, and the coursework is heavy. I'm afraid I can't stand it
Yeah now atp many STEM graduates are going to graduate school

What is your field and your current G.P.A.?

Edit: More questions. What's your institution, nationality, and life goals? Are you simply looking for income security, or are you drawn to your field as an intellectual pursuit?

If you want legitimate advice then I'm going to need more context.

Otherwise I would simply say to stick it out. If you back down then you will always have the memory of backing down. In the end what are we but a collection of our memories?
Your cowardice becomes you.

Last edited:
Just don't drop out, but if you want to moneymaxx then stay