Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm addicted

• Thread starter Alone_and_Empty
  • Start date
Alone_and_Empty

Alone_and_Empty

Banned
-
I keep telling myself I'll stay away from places like this, that I won't lurk or fill my mind with these ideas, but I keep coming back like a moth to a bright light and now I've even started posting myself. It feels like by doing this I am letting my loneliness and ugliness consume me, it has taken its toll on my life. This is the only place I feel I belong now, I have no chances of living a normal or healthy life, that became clear when females gave me looks of disgust, or would call me horrid names. Now here I am, wallowing in self hatred with others in the same boat. When it gets to the point when you're drawn to these places - as I am - it's safe to say it's over, I'm in too deep, we all are. We're trapped.

Why self-hate when you can get revenge? It's not at all your fault + I'm glad you didn't turn into an incel in denial /r/inceltears idiot who wants to deny the true nature of modern femoids
I'd rather neck it then become one of those coping IT faggots, but resorting to this still hurts.

The black pill is a black hole. Once you Pass a certain point there's no way back.

Welcome OP. Posting here can actually be a good cope and make you feel better sometines