Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im addicted to sugar

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
even as a small child when my parents rarely gave me candy I'd binge on fruits and children's vitamins because they were sweet. I would steal candy from my classroom in 4th and 5th grade. When I have candy I can hardly stop myself from eating it immediately. If I ever did meth I'd tweak the fuck out

You said you hated candy.

yeah coz I eat it all and it bruises my mouth from sucking on hard candy and stains my tongue
Don't eat the gross artificial fruit candy. I hate those.

Try to eat a fruit whenever you have the urge to consume refined sugar

a few tea spoons of set honey maybe? helps Get rid of my cravings anyway

Try to eat a fruit whenever you have the urge to consume refined sugar

Also try to think about its destructive consequences, think about your health.

Also try to think about its destructive consequences, think about your health.
It's not a very compelling argument if you realize that most Incels want to die. :/

It's not a very compelling argument if you realize that most Incels want to die. :/
i don't need help quitting sugar lol. was just saying whenever I have it (buy it) it's hard not to eat it

You know that healthy doesnt necessarily means just life span? Its better to die instead of getting your cognitived abilites reduced by sugar. Given that it reduces BDNF a lot.

You know that healthy doesnt necessarily means just life span? Its better to die instead of getting your cognitived abilites reduced by sugar. Given that it reduces BDNF a lot.
I know having a better life quality is a huge part of health but most Incels do not even care about that. I was just merely stating opinions from this forum and I do not encourage anyone to live unhealthy.

y banned??

even as a small child when my parents rarely gave me candy I'd binge on fruits and children's vitamins because they were sweet. I would steal candy from my classroom in 4th and 5th grade. When I have candy I can hardly stop myself from eating it immediately. If I ever did meth I'd tweak the fuck out
Thank God Dr. Pepper isn't heroin. I'm addicted.
Chocolates are much better
Btw I was at the store and saw some cake, and was thinking about baking one

Btw I was at the store and saw some cake, and was thinking about baking one
I'm more in the mood for these
kurabiyeli-sandvic-dondurma-tarifi.jpg

Chocolate-Chip-Ice-Cream-Cake__2_.jpg

I wish I had a full cake to eat right now.
Cake is pretty cheap, just takes other ingredients and effort to make (which is why I didn't buy it)

Cake is pretty cheap, just takes other ingredients and effort to make (which is why I didn't buy it)
I could buy a pre-made one too, but I would put on some weight.

Fruits and dark chocolate (also ice dream is better that candy)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back