Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m addicted to incel subs and forums.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32506
  • Start date
Deleted member 32506

Deleted member 32506

Self-banned
-
I can’t stop. I’ve tried, I even disabled my account but I always find myself back. Any tips?

What seems to addict you?

What seems to addict you?
Everything. I think most of it stems from loneliness, this is the only interaction I get. But it’s ruining my life. All this shit on here will lead to my demise. Even during college lectures, I browse this website.

Everything. I think most of it stems from loneliness, this is the only interaction I get. But it’s ruining my life. All this shit on here will lead to my demise.

Its a bitter cup indeed...
We just can't go on without at least some positivity. Too much negativism is eroding our soul.
It is nice to talk to someone in the same predicament as yourself, but incels tend to treat eachother like garbage, so im not here for emotional fulfillment.

Its a bitter cup indeed...
We just can't go on without at least some positivity. Too much negativism is eroding our soul.
It is nice to talk to someone in the same predicament as yourself, but incels tend to treat eachother like garbage, so im not here for emotional fulfillment.
The incel dilemma.

you lack interaction in your life so you come on here. However the negativity on here will lead to roping but your real life isn’t much better.

find something more fun to do, you're not really adicted, you're prob. just bored.
also it's normal to come here a lott for incels

Same here accept it's for imageboards. I like coming here to vent with others, and piss off the reddit fag/twitter soys and roasty IT bitches. That's it.

Same here, I think it's because these forums are the only way we could communicate with like-minded individuals.

You joined 2 months ago with 4 days online here. I think this is not that much