Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm actually thinking less and less about women

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Our whole community is built around our common failure to attract women, but I'm finding that my thoughts are getting progressively less occupied with women. I've randomly realized this just now. I spend the majority of my time on the offtopic section of the website, I fap just to get it over with and I don't beat myself up about this failure as much as I used to.

This must be the feeling that the folks here that are attracted to 2D feel, huh?

2d women are a low-iq cope

I felt like that as well in the past until I made an acount on here and started thinking about the lack of intimacy in my life again, I should probably leave this place to preserve my sanity.

I wouldn't think so much about foids if I weren't forced to see them whoring for Chad every fucking day. I hate seeing them.

This place has actually made me more aware and hurt at my situation and it has spurred me on to looksmax hard if only to improve my interactions with general people.

This place only drove me further away from foids.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. It's actually high IQ to cope with 2d. Let me tell you this nigger, 2d women are much better then 3d women. Modern women are uterly trash and your pretty bluepilled in the fact that you think they're worth the chase.

I was still rejected at my absolute peak and it hit hard, so hard that I actually lost my libido entirely for months afterwards.
It came back eventually but not with any affections towards women. I think this might be some sort of subconscious permacope because not only do I no longer feel any desire for them but I no longer feel any fear in having to be near them.

That said these days it's not like I see many foids anyways. A couple of ugly ones at my job, and maybe one or two at the grocery store during a weekly visit. These days as far as I'm concerned they are nothing more than the physical model of what 2D girls were based on.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. It's actually high IQ to cope with 2d. Let me tell you this nigger, 2d women are much better then 3d women. Modern women are uterly trash and your pretty bluepilled in the fact that you think they're worth the chase.
JFL quit coping, even your 2d shit is shaded like it would be in 3d

And extremely retarded to think that thinking that 3d women > 2d women means human women > non-human women

same good for me ramadan is starting today

JFL quit coping, even your 2d shit is shaded like it would be in 3d

And extremely retarded to think that thinking that 3d women > 2d women means human women > non-human women
Still wanting tp fuck 3d is a massive fucking cope. How do you not realize this? 3d is fucking degenerate and awful. The best hope for us incels is to live in a monastery amongst eachother. We must separate ourselves from the rampant degeneracy of society.

I want that type of mindset.

im fine wageslaving and vidya until i witness chad and stacy irl, then im ready for ER

Still wanting tp fuck 3d is a massive fucking cope. How do you not realize this? 3d is fucking degenerate and awful. The best hope for us incels is to live in a monastery amongst eachother. We must separate ourselves from the rampant degeneracy of society.
You know when your only argument is "degenerate and awful" whatever you are going to say is complete shit. Quit coping, 3d > 2d, any fucking day. And for the low-iq mods, no, this is not foid worship

You know when your only argument is "degenerate and awful" whatever you are going to say is complete shit. Quit coping, 3d > 2d, any fucking day. And for the low-iq mods, no, this is not foid worship
Yes it is. Name one fucking redeeming quality you fucking nigger.

I wish I could think less of women.

I have managed to keep my thoughts away from women but my annoyingly high sex drive id forcing me through seemingly daily masturbation to not rage at the first attractive women I see on university campus.

I only think about women when I’m either out in public or during a fapping session

They're 3D
That's not redeeming. I'm not willing to put up with their bs just because they're 3d. Women are scum. You seem to forget just how evil they are.

That's not redeeming. I'm not willing to put up with their bs just because they're 3d. Women are scum. You seem to forget just how evil they are.

2D foids won't hurt us. 3D foids will.

I wouldn't think so much about foids if I weren't forced to see them whoring for Chad every fucking day. I hate seeing them.
Same here, I have to go to school and to work, so it's impossible for me to avoid them.

Same here. Video Gaming and Fapping to 2D waifus does it for me. What I really want is bros to hang with,talk waifus with and play vidya gaems with. But alas all of my old bros. care more about getting their dicks wet than hanging with me and doing bro stuff.

I have to go to school everyday so I'm forced to see foids & Chads.

I have to go to school everyday so I'm forced to see foids & Chads.
Dark days, Dark days indeed. I can remember the depression I always felt seeing them, especially making out in hallways or sitting next to each other in class. You can never pay me enough to do High School again for 4 years. Pure hell for incels and so much as average guys for that matter. Glad those days are long behind me.

Are you fucking retarded I was talking about their bodies not about their personalities. You could apply those personality traits to 2d women too

See you at 26.

After that, see you at 30

Are you fucking retarded I was talking about their bodies not about their personalities. You could apply those personality traits to 2d women too
You're the retarded one. You ape, their fucking bodies arent worth jack shit you failed normalfag.

Good I only think about them on this forum

You're the retarded one. You ape, their fucking bodies arent worth jack shit you failed normalfag.
"Hurr durr 2d women da best, just ignore the fact that they are shaded and modeled after 3d women"

"Hurr durr 2d women da best, just ignore the fact that they are shaded and modeled after 3d women"
Quit thinking with your dick. Stop with this foid worship.

Quit thinking with your dick. Stop with this foid worship.
I am not worshipping foids, I am attracted to their bodies. Not them. Just like you aren't attracted to any imagined personality a 2D woman might have

Hypocrisy 101
I don't think about real Woman
I think only 2d Women