Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm actually scared

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
This Corona virus is scarring the fuck out of me. I've seen videos of the state of china with people dead in the roads and houses having doors and windows barred and welded shut... And if you get it, it gets all your organs slowly, until you can barely breath, then eventually your heart stops. I don't want to die, I'm not even 25 yet. I really hope it's not as bad as they say. It seems to scary to be real.

Chill out, the mortality rate is low and the only people dying are geezers and babies aka people with weak immune systems.

Chill out, the mortality rate is low and the only people dying are geezers and babies aka people with weak immune systems.
Ok but why are they not reporting the things that I'm seeing in these videos.

Ok but why are they not reporting the things that I'm seeing in these videos.
Because the Chinese have their own ways of dealing with the virus.
If you live in a first world country then there's no need to worry.

i think you'll be fine

Because the Chinese have their own ways of dealing with the virus.
If you live in a first world country then there's no need to worry.
China more developed then London my guy

You're scared of what exactly? Dying? You're a fucking incel dude

just stay in ur basement and ull be fine

yeah that sounds like a shit way to go out, even for an Incel

Watch the trajectory not the number. Mortality rate increasing drastically, virus spreads like crazy, and now there are studies that show their might be serious long-term effects to anyone who contracts it.

China's fraud is heavily affecting the numbers. The morality rate will be 5-10% at minimum. That is disastrous.

Stop with the normie bullshit.

You're scared of what exactly? Dying? You're a fucking incel dude
But I have things I want to try still. I don't want to just experience pain then straight away stop existing

Watch the trajectory not the number. Mortality rate increasing drastically, virus spreads like crazy, and now there are studies that show their might be serious long-term effects to anyone who contracts it.

This is what scares me. Normies will be our downfall. They will act normal until it's too late

But I have things I want to try still. I don't want to just experience pain then straight away stop existing
what do you have left to try lol?

This Corona virus is scarring the fuck out of me. I've seen videos of the state of china with people dead in the roads and houses having doors and windows barred and welded shut... And if you get it, it gets all your organs slowly, until you can barely breath, then eventually your heart stops. I don't want to die, I'm not even 25 yet. I really hope it's not as bad as they say. It seems to scary to be real.
Nothing will happen

You probably wouldn’t die unless you have pre-existing conditions like most old people knocking on heaven’s door already do. I think we need to see if the mortality rate rises and if <65 start dropping like flies in the West before we panic. Being bedridden for a week could suck, but it won’t end your life if worst comes to worst. I think the biggest fear for health officials is people inadvertently passing it on to those who will succumb to it. Kids don’t seem to be showing symptoms at the same rate as adults, so it’s possible this could easily spread to kids, who have shit hygiene, who will then infect and kill their grandparents. I guess governments are also scared what the virus could do to productivity, commerce, and investments

If it's the end as we know it the go out in style steal a cheese burger and fries while naked screaming my dick won't stop talking to me then run past the cops doing helicopter dick.

Hope you got good lungs otherwise you're fucked

Just wait and see the pink moon, anyway it will purge nothing, but makes you to not stand tall and go down to the socket sooner; will get more proliferated, the counts will grow more and more, nothing can stop, in the current conditions, the construction of death when installing the virus in a host: Just look at the pictures on the wall and calm down with the certainty of this meaningless end that ended a life that was already destined to literally only faint in despair, no new dawn, so whatever

Just wait and see the pink moon, anyway it will purge nothing, but makes you to not stand tall and go down to the socket sooner; will get more proliferated, the counts will grow more and more, nothing can stop, in the current conditions, the construction of death when installing the virus in a host: Just look at the pictures on the wall and calm down with the certainty of this meaningless end that ended a life that was already destined to literally only faint in despair, no new dawn, so whatever
What is pink moon bro?

Doesn’t want to die? Fakecel out!!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

this virus is great news. can free us of the boomer scum

U will be fine

I hope it will spread enough so that i don't have to wageslave.

not incel if u are afraid of death

can relate,shits scary

Tbh but you forget most incels also have shit defenses

Today is a good day to die.

China's fraud is heavily affecting the numbers. The morality rate will be 5-10% at minimum. That is disastrous.

This is true , it take some days for the newly infected to die, am sure the mortality rate for those who get it for at least 10 days is around 25%. If you are weak enough to get it, then you are also weak enough to have it kill you at a high rate.

none of us will of this fag virus

not THAT scared of it tbh