Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im actually pro abortion

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Women whore around in an unresponible fashion anyways.
Simply removing the plight to pay child support of course is coupled to that.
One of their biggest arguments is finances and independence. Yeah your body your choice, so it's your finances.

It's actually good for incels since you will later bux a post wall foid most likely so she hasn't kids already. Of course they want to get pregnant by chad but they need to survive financially so women would become more loyal again. Not getting fucked over by your wife cheating, getting pregnant and you're paying.

Foids will need to have a stable faithful ltr. If they fuck up they're done.

"Are you pro abortion?"

"What race is it?"

Meh, abortion is murder but IDGAF about that. I'm just mad women get to murder without facing repercussions.

Meh, abortion is murder but IDGAF about that. I'm just mad women get to murder without facing repercussions.
You have to see your life and how you can improve it.

If you make good money a 20yr old foid may take you and start a family with you, while she's dependent on you

Give them the choice but let the child be completely their financial burden

I personally just don't give a fuck, kill them in the womb or as newborns, I just want to see less people around me.

Abortion should get death penalty also foids want abortion to be legal so its safe to assume they would suffer more without it

Remove their right to kill
Remove whore's rights in general

If that would imply that i wouldn't exist, yes, i'm pro abortion.

Women want abortion to be legal. So that alone should be enough reason to make it illegal.

But also, the reasons are completely selfish -- essentially they want the right to take rawdog creampies from Chad, and then if they happen to get pregnant they want the choice of murdering his child. Women don't want the responsibility of practicing safe sex, they want Chad to cum inside them without a condom. Thats why they want abortions to be legal - they want to get creampied without the hassle of having a baby or taking birth control pills.

Agreed. Saying "we should be against it just because women wants it" or "its good because it will make their lifes harder etc." is just low IQ.

And in current society most single mothers are gonna produce either whores, incels, betabuxxers or chads. None of this is okay. I mean I have a full family and I still would preferred to be aborted, life is not all its hyped up to be (if you are not a chad or a female).

They just raised me to be an unhappy betabux, but because I got blackpilled I left studing and I am a neet now.

Edit : Infact dad alone should have the right to kill the infant too, even if the women doesnt want it. Child is a byproduct of their combined genetic assets, they both should have the right to stop it from developing while its barely conscious

Last edited: