Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im actually indeed one of the only truecels on this forum

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Forget what I said about geting likes and some matches on dating apps, I used slightly edited pictures of myself. Also forget about me getting a normie rating on reddit I used a slightly edited picture there aswell and forget about that thread I made describing my appearance wanting to get rated, I overrated some of the most crucial features like eye area(The only good thing about my eyes is their color in reality). Im in fact one of the only and the last truecels who didn't rope on here. Almost all of my features are flawed: crooked teeth(pretty much everyones teeth mog mine), small preyish eyes(I squint a lot but it doesn't change the fact my eyes are more preylike than hunterlike), redish acne that doesn't seem to go away, hairline started receeding recently even though I only turned 20 this year, can't grow a beard, relatively light skin tone for the overall bone structure(makes the facial harmony terrible), pectus excavatum, stupid, autistic, grew up without any male figures at all(0, no father, no grandfather, no real male friends, the only thing that somewhat comes close is maybe some youtubers or random guys on the internet from whom I learned something which is just sad), epigastric hernia(very mild and small but still a subhuman feature), mixed race, ignored and ostracized everywhere I went, I could also go on but I have no motivation to list every single feature and besides I already briefly mentioned some of them in my other posts. Seriously once you examine all those features the real question now is if anyone has it as bad or worse than I do?

Count me in pal, fate dealt the cruel hand to me in every aspect there is

Always welcome here brocel, I'm glad to have you around.

Look at me, I'm the truest of trucels, please believe me!!! IS thread no. #48589430

crooked teeth(pretty much everyones teeth mog mine), small preyish eyes(I
Do I mog?

Do I mog?
Yes even you mog me, my teeth look like a complete mess and I think it mostly has to do with the fact I ate a terrible diet as a kid. Here is how my teeth approximately look like:
EmergencydentistOKC

Last edited:
Forget what I said about geting likes and some matches on dating apps, I used slightly edited pictures of myself. Also forget about me getting a normie rating on reddit I used a slightly edited picture there aswell and forget about that thread I made describing my appearance wanting to get rated, I overrated some of the most crucial features like eye area(The only good thing about my eyes is their color in reality). Im in fact one of the only and the last truecels who didn't rope on here. Almost all of my features are flawed: crooked teeth(pretty much everyones teeth mog mine), small preyish eyes(I squint a lot but it doesn't change the fact my eyes are more preylike than hunterlike), redish acne that doesn't seem to go away, hairline started receeding recently even though I only turned 20 this year, can't grow a beard, relatively light skin tone for the overall bone structure(makes the facial harmony terrible), pectus excavatum, stupid, autistic, grew up without any male figures at all(0, no father, no grandfather, no real male friends, the only thing that somewhat comes close is maybe some youtubers or random guys on the internet from whom I learned something which is just sad), epigastric hernia(very mild and small but still a subhuman feature), mixed race, ignored and ostracized everywhere I went, I could also go on but I have no motivation to list every single feature and besides I already briefly mentioned some of them in my other posts. Seriously once you examine all those features the real question now is if anyone has it as bad or worse than I do?
I have the following:
Acne scars on my forehead (plan to get it fixed)
Sparse eyebrows (gonna use minoxidil)
Typical chink eyes
Chink flat face
Round bulbous nose, not really wide just really round and bulbous
Widely spaced teeth
Idk abt my jawline but my fat storage on my face is horrible I’m only around 20-22 bfp and everywhere i’ve posted it people thought I was obese
Recessed chin

Yes even you mog me, my teeth look like a complete mess and I think it mostly has to do with the fact I ate a terrible diet as a kid. Here is how my teeth approximately look like:
View attachment 1204071
Oof. You could pass for a chink in this pic tbh.

@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun does he pass for one of us

View attachment 1204071
tour teeth are truecel tier and your lower third in general is subjuman but imo you mog his because you dont have a cleft palate

tour teeth are truecel tier and your lower third in general is subjuman but imo you mog his because you dont have a cleft palate
That is not me on that pic, its just a random pic from google jfl. I was just showing how my teeth look like approximately