Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm actually going insane

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Everywhere I go I legit hear Sonic sound effects. Idk when it started, but now it won't go away. I can hear he lose his coins as we speak.

thats completely normal, happens to everyone

where do you think developers of the games got the sound effects from?

It never began for schizocels.

RIP, your sanity.

Ive had the same song stuck in my head for two days straight

Reminds me of the cash register sound effects at the gas station.

Everywhere I go I legit hear Sonic sound effects. Idk when it started, but now it won't go away. I can hear he lose his coins as we speak.
brootal. It is over for you.

thats completely normal, happens to everyone

where do you think developers of the games got the sound effects from?
Thats pretty scary now that I think about it

What are "sonic sound effects"

Go see a doctor guy.
So that they drug me with their Jewish alchemy? No thanks I prefer to keep hearing spin dashes.

Accurate representation of me these past few days.

Yeah, I see/hear things sometimes. Just got to make the best of it i guess. Also, try putting earbuds in and blasting music when you start hearing things. That tends to help me ground back into reality.

Yeah, I see/hear things sometimes. Just got to make the best of it i guess. Also, try putting earbuds in and blasting music when you start hearing things. That tends to help me ground back into reality.
Will do so brocel, at this point I got nothing else.

Also try to sleep on a normal schedule. Being exhausted makes it more likely that you'll hear shit.

I’ve been hearing people say my name lately. I always turn around and search for who called me and look crazy.

I’ve been hearing people say my name lately. I always turn around and search for who called me and look crazy.
Sometimes people are calling out your name, but to get the attention of someone else. I myself have a pretty common name.

I had this happen alot in school, only to realize every time they were calling for someone else, lol

He's right, I don't know how your sleeping is but a bad schedule can cause problems like this easily. Fix that first then see about how the situation is

Jewlossus

He's under your bed.

This is actually known as the shekelstein phenomenon.

All sounds are sonic.

so if you are really going insane can you claim insanity defence in court? if yes, you know what to do :feelsLSD:

Use headphones and Play some mp3

Do distract yourself

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly