Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm actually GLAD the studying is almost over

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That's it, I cannot take a PhD anymore. It hink do a MS and go to an industry; a MS is already tough and enough for a normie, and then wghatever happens I go with the flow; if I end up homeless so be it

immagine writing a 100 page thesis for half a year
on top of that about physics:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

immagine writing a 100 page thesis for half a year
on top of that about physics:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Does the average person need that much brainpower to get a wife?

----No???

Studycelling is so fucking brutal man. Hate that shit. Don't even get paid for all the hard work, only a title and a piece of paper which marginally increases your chance of getting a decent job (if you don't get BTFO at the interview stage by your looks/lack of NT).

You can always do a phd later. Just go into industry after your MS. My own rule is that if I find a gf I will probably do a phd, else not

At least you have the brainpower to get a PhD, I'm gigaretarded

My IQ is sub-par
Wanting to do a PhD for me is a thing 3 years ago when I was a college freshman, now I just want to go to the industry

Studycelling is so fucking brutal man. Hate that shit. Don't even get paid for all the hard work, only a title and a piece of paper which marginally increases your chance of getting a decent job (if you don't get BTFO at the interview stage by your looks/lack of NT).