Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm actually enjoying LDAR

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Only Chad lives. If you're sub8 then you are doomed to betabux. That is a hellish existence. Sure you get some pussy every now and then, but it's a constant uphill battle trying to appease your foid so she doesn't cheat on you or divorce rape you.

I actually enjoy rotting in my room. It just hit me now, this peace and calm. A wave of bliss blanketed me while perusing this site. I can hear the cicada's chirping outside. The sun is setting. I'm about to go to bed and I'm all warm under the covers... I have no foid that might be cheating on me. No obligations coming up I gotta get ready for. No job/career I have to wake up to tomorrow. I gave up on life. My schedule is completely open for the foreseeable future. I feel free. I am free. Thank you blackpill for saving me from the Sisyphean hell that is normie life.

Last edited:
Only Chad lives. If your sub8 then you are doomed to betabux. That is a hellish existence. Sure you get some pussy every now and then, but it's a constant uphill battle trying to appease your foid so she doesn't cheat on you or divorce rape you.

I actually enjoy rotting in my room. It just hit me now, this peace and calm. A wave of bliss blanketed me while pursuing this site. I can hear the cicada's chirping outside. The sun is setting. I'm about to go to bed and I'm all warm in my bed... I have no foid that might be cheating on me. No obligations coming up I gotta get ready for. No job/career I have to wake up to tomorrow. I gave up on life. My schedule is completely open for the foreseeable future. I feel free. I am free. Thank you blackpill for saving me from the Sisyphean hell that is normie life.
meanwhile i have bed sores and diabetes from years of ldar. all the copes have stopped working

That's why it's better to be an incel than a betabuxx. An incel gets to at least enjoy time by himself whilst the betabuxx has to deal with a female that'll never actually love him

Only Chad lives. If your sub8 then you are doomed to betabux. That is a hellish existence. Sure you get some pussy every now and then, but it's a constant uphill battle trying to appease your foid so she doesn't cheat on you or divorce rape you.

I actually enjoy rotting in my room. It just hit me now, this peace and calm. A wave of bliss blanketed me while pursuing this site. I can hear the cicada's chirping outside. The sun is setting. I'm about to go to bed and I'm all warm in my bed... I have no foid that might be cheating on me. No obligations coming up I gotta get ready for. No job/career I have to wake up to tomorrow. I gave up on life. My schedule is completely open for the foreseeable future. I feel free. I am free. Thank you blackpill for saving me from the Sisyphean hell that is normie life.
Get a bigger TV like 75 inch, Idk which one is good so im sticking with my 55 inch till it dies, Its old as fuck but has 4k, Maybe its like 5-6 years old

Nice I like to ldar

Only Chad lives. If you're sub8 then you are doomed to betabux. That is a hellish existence. Sure you get some pussy every now and then, but it's a constant uphill battle trying to appease your foid so she doesn't cheat on you or divorce rape you.

I actually enjoy rotting in my room. It just hit me now, this peace and calm. A wave of bliss blanketed me while perusing this site. I can hear the cicada's chirping outside. The sun is setting. I'm about to go to bed and I'm all warm under the covers... I have no foid that might be cheating on me. No obligations coming up I gotta get ready for. No job/career I have to wake up to tomorrow. I gave up on life. My schedule is completely open for the foreseeable future. I feel free. I am free. Thank you blackpill for saving me from the Sisyphean hell that is normie life.
you've ascened beyond the simple image of a chad, abondoning the chase after used foid hole and took the nirvanapill, i pay my respect

Same, when you realise that you were a mistake and your situation is out of your control you take pride in LDARing, let all the normies seethe at us for not contributing to scumciety. :feelscomfy:

I have been LDARing for two years now. Life is pretty good.

That's why it's better to be an incel than a betabuxx. An incel gets to at least enjoy time by himself whilst the betabuxx has to deal with a female that'll never actually love him
Agreed. I’ve seen many relatives struggle to please a nagging wife. Glad I get to have free time and keep my spare money instead of giving it all to some bitch that doesn’t love me.

I'd enjoy it if I lived alone. But being in the same house as my parents gives me constant, low level anxiety.

Idk how you guys can be content with LDAR. I've only got one life, and I get sad that its like this. As long as I'm not getting sex, I won't be happy.

I'd enjoy it if I lived alone. But being in the same house as my parents gives me constant, low level anxiety.
I had the same feeling before I moved out. I love in a shit hole, but it was worth leaving my parents.

I had the same feeling before I moved out. I love in a shit hole, but it was worth leaving my parents.
Do you have friends or do you live in isolation?

Do you have friends or do you live in isolation?
Friendless as of a few years ago. Slowly have lost all my old friends from highschool.

Sure you get some pussy every now and then,
You guys are getting pussy??
100k 50k GIF

LDAR isnt bad if you have a source of entertainment but if you dont its horrible