Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm absolutely done

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I can't handle the retarded fucking mogging everywhere I go. Being 5'7 is absolute hell. No one can empathize with you, and many people outright mock you for being a fucking manlet. I'm tired of it. Who knows what the fuck is going through people's heads when they see a literal dwarf like me in the public. Even if people respected me, I'd still fucking hate every moment of living. Being mogged by everyone is just depressing, and I'm sick of seeing faggots tower over me. Like I said, no one is able to empathize with short men, that's why they give them stupid advice like "stop whining about insignificant things faggot" or "don't care about what others think", when it's a lot more than just that. If you don't think getting emasculated and condescended all the fucking time and being smaller than 13 year old girls isn't depressing then fuck yourself. And nothing is gonna make you get over it. I don't like being reminded of my body, I've made plans to rope or at the very least hasten my death, and I'll just get it done with, I have nothing to lose. There's a lot of other things that bother me too, I can't live with it, life isn't for me. Even the only time in my life I ever had to be happy and normal fucking sucked ass and turned me into a fag with zero social skills. Since a young age I've felt completely hopeless, and in a couple years time I won't be alive hopefully. Not gonna stick around to make my mother happy, since she's the only person who legitimately gives a fuck about me, but I'm not gonna continue suffering to make her proud. I feel so much shame for no reason, and I feel constantly disappointed. It will only get worse, and so will this fucking depressing ass society I never wanted anything to do with. I just wish something would take my life already.

I can't handle the retarded fucking mogging everywhere I go. Being 5'7 is absolute hell. No one can empathize with you, and many people outright mock you for being a fucking manlet. I'm tired of it. Who knows what the fuck is going through people's heads when they see a literal dwarf like me in the public. Even if people respected me, I'd still fucking hate every moment of living. Being mogged by everyone is just depressing, and I'm sick of seeing faggots tower over me. Like I said, no one is able to empathize with short men, that's why they give them stupid advice like "stop whining about insignificant things faggot" or "don't care about what others think", when it's a lot more than just that. If you don't think getting emasculated and condescended all the fucking time and being smaller than 13 year old girls isn't depressing then fuck yourself. And nothing is gonna make you get over it. I don't like being reminded of my body, I've made plans to rope or at the very least hasten my death, and I'll just get it done with, I have nothing to lose. There's a lot of other things that bother me too, I can't live with it, life isn't for me. Even the only time in my life I ever had to be happy and normal fucking sucked ass and turned me into a fag with zero social skills. Since a young age I've felt completely hopeless, and in a couple years time I won't be alive hopefully. Not gonna stick around to make my mother happy, since she's the only person who legitimately gives a fuck about me, but I'm not gonna continue suffering to make her proud. I feel so much shame for no reason, and I feel constantly disappointed. It will only get worse, and so will this fucking depressing ass society I never wanted anything to do with. I just wish something would take my life already.
youre an ethnic? how old are you brocel?

Yeah, I'm half white half curry. I'm almost 18
Youre a youngcel bro. Dont give up yet. I know it sounds :bluepill:ed but dont fuckin give up yet man

I can't handle the retarded fucking mogging everywhere I go. Being 5'7 is absolute hell. No one can empathize with you, and many people outright mock you for being a fucking manlet.
my life im 5'6 can't even say hi

I'm 5'10" and I know height really matters. Although I've seen guys of your height with foids. But. Those guys were attractive. And it's not your case. :incel:

Move to a country where men are around your height. Most men in the world are around 5'7.