Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"im above average but my anciety and social retardation makes me FA" - reddit

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Im so tired of reading this shit. If you are incel its because of your LOOKS period unless you have severe mental retardation which must not be the case if you are capable of using a forum consistently.

If you are genuinely above average (I mean genuinely, not self rated) you wont be FA.

I wish I wasnt permabanned from that forum to be able to blackpill these delusional people.

You mean that guy on reddit with a shitty suit,face and alcoholic mother...? :D

Incel_Dikshit said:
You mean that guy on reddit with a shitty suit,face and alcoholic mother...? :D

I dunno. I see messages like that all the time.

The fact that they'd rather believe they're literally autistic/aspie instead of ugly is proof that looks are everything. You can call someone autistic and still be cool with them afterwards, but call them ugly and it's over.

Zyros said:
Im so tired of reading this shit. If you are incel its because of your LOOKS period unless you have severe mental retardation which must not be the case if you are capable of using a forum consistently.

If you are genuinely above average (I mean genuinely, not self rated) you wont be FA.

I wish I wasnt permabanned from that forum to be able to blackpill these delusional people.

So you think Mentalceldom is just not a thing and seriously schizophrenic weirdos who can easily hide it online are still capable to get laid even if they are not even capable of holding some entry level shit job?

modus_coperandi said:
So you think Mentalceldom is just not a thing and seriously schizophrenic weirdos who can easily hide it online are still capable to get laid even if they are not even capable of holding some entry level shit job?

Yes. Above a certain looks treshold you can be even autistic or schizo and still get laid.

Zyros said:
Yes. Above a certain looks treshold you can be even autistic or schizo and still get laid.

Only if you're actually trying to get laid. If your anxiety disorder is severely enough, to make it completely impossible to even leave your basement, there still won't be some magical "Welcome to the NHK" scenario where a manic pixie dream girl will just knock on your parent's basement door and save you. Stop taking Disney movies literally man.

ass burgers can take your SMV down a few notches. especially if its severe ass burgers.

No woman wants a sperg like the truecel in my avatar.

But looks do rule all, of course.

Why are people so scared about joining us?

I STRONGLY DISAGREE

I'm good looking but used to have EXTREME social anxiety and used to be completely socially retarded along with extremely immature.
I stayed virgin for a long time due to all this, mentalcel is legit

Thankfully, after 30 years I'm fixed now tough. Only time and experience fixed me.

if you are above average women won't chase you, they might approach you but if you fuck something up they won't give you a second chance

if you're a chad it's a different story but if you're really autistic and don't go outside god won't magically spawn a girl in your bed

DEAL WITH IT

Akarin said:
if you're a chad it's a different story but if you're really autistic and don't go outside god won't magically spawn a girl in your bed

He really seems to think that females have some magical Chad-detector implemented and can easily detect hidden Chads like they were Pokémons. Even with Meek's looks there was still some major luck involved that his mugshot got public and it took 30 years for him to get discovered and he was not even some lonely aspie hidden in a basement.

theoldnick said:
I STRONGLY DISAGREE
I'm good looking but used to have EXTREME social anxiety and used to be completely socially retarded along with extremely immature.
Thankfully, after 30 years I'm fixed now tough. Only time and experience fixed me.
So are you still a virgin?

If you're an aspie, you can't get laid, ugly or not.

Jockcel said:
If you're an aspie, you can't get laid, ugly or not.

Ultranerd aspie fedora Chad is viewed as "different, deep and quirky". 

Stop the copes.

Zyros said:
Ultranerd aspie fedora Chad is viewed as "different, deep and quirky". 

Not if they're hiding in their basement 24/7. You're not even trying to discuss these points.

Unless we speak about liral 10/10 chads you are the one coping. You are 100% detached from reality.

kvn said:
Unless we speak about liral 10/10 chads you are the one coping. You are 100% detached from reality.

He seriously thinks that there's a whole subculture of females creating maps of local Chads and their potential hiding spots and then knocking on their doors and putting them in the spotlight with full force. Delusional spic.

modus_coperandi said:
He seriously thinks that there's a whole subculture of females creating maps of local Chads and their potential hiding spots and then knocking on their doors and putting them in the spotlight with full force. Delusional spic.

nice derailing. Of course I dont mean that if you live in a cave and never get out you will get laid.

You are just a bunch of bluepill copers who still cling to the idea that personality means anything, and that looks can't override everything.

Zyros said:
nice derailing. Of course I dont mean that if you live in a cave and never get out you will get laid.

You are just a bunch of bluepill copers who still cling to the idea that personality means anything, and that looks can't override everything.

That's wasn't derailing at all though. I explicitly asked you if you're honestly trying to say that the whole phenomenon of a mentalcel wasn't a thing and you said "yes". Mentalcelling also includes basement-dwelling hikikomoris with anxiety disorders who won't leave their room and are browsing this board 24/7.

What’s wrong with this? Sure if they post d here we’d call them out as volcel but if you’re super autistic you might be a virgin when above average. Gambler is living proof of this.

>open thread
>zyros

just reply with fakecel and move on

modus_coperandi said:
Only if you're actually trying to get laid. If your anxiety disorder is severely enough, to make it completely impossible to even leave your basement, there still won't be some magical "Welcome to the NHK" scenario where a manic pixie dream girl will just knock on your parent's basement door and save you. Stop taking Disney movies literally man.

How hard could it be to install tinder and swipe right tho.

St.Tropez said:
How hard could it be to install tinder and swipe right tho.

Really easy, but actually leaving your house after you got several matches and not keep on hiding is where the mental aspect really kicks in.

modus_coperandi said:
Really easy, but actually leaving your house after you got several matches and not keep on hiding is where the mental aspect really kicks in.

Mega cope. 
Come on unless you are talking about literal bottom 0.01% retard this is irrelevant.

Zyros said:
Im so tired of reading this shit. If you are incel its because of your LOOKS period unless you have severe mental retardation 

Low IQ generalisation

A super autist Chad may not be able to LTR, but definitely get laid.

Sparky said:
I feel autism is a factor into my inceldom BUT I don’t think it’d affect me if I was above a certain looks threshold

I feel if I looksmaxed I could potentially make it to a level where my looks make up for my autism

If brain transplants were available I’d take one but they’re not so I got to go for what is available... plastic surgery

if brain trnaplants were avaliable it would be you (the brain) in a new body lol and if you meant to change your body I doubt there would be Chad donors.

theoldnick said:
I STRONGLY DISAGREE

I disagree too. But for some reason mentalcels are not considered incels here... I have a weird internet friend that leaved this forum for that reason (and thats how i discovered It lol)

Mentalceldom is probably one of the worst kinds of inceldom because of that: even incels hate you. Fucking hell.

A Former Incel said:
I disagree too. But for some reason mentalcels are not considered incels here... I have a weird internet friend that leaved this forum for that reason (and thats how i discovered It lol)

Mentalceldom is probably one of the worst kinds of inceldom because of that: even incels hate you. Fucking hell.

Explain mentalceldom. 

In most.cases people are vastly overstating it. 
Going to a local.park on a date is not some nuclear physics tier of task. Anyone can do it. 

Now if you have mild anxiety or stuff like.that IT IS NOT MENTALCEDOM it is perfectly normal and happens to anyone and no,it isnt reason.why you are incel.

"Going to a local.park on a date is not some nuclear physics tier of task. Anyone can do it. " You must be fucking kidding. I'm not a mentalcel, and i even have a gf now, but first dates still scare the shit out of me.

St.Tropez said:
Going to a local.park on a date is not some nuclear physics tier of task. Anyone can do it. 
Mentalcels can't because they're mental

St.Tropez said:
A Former Incel said:
Explain mentalceldom.
In most.cases people are vastly overstating it.
Now if you have mild anxiety or stuff like.that IT IS NOT MENTALCEDOM it is perfectly normal and happens to anyone and no,it isnt reason.why you are incel.

I don't have mild anxiety lol

I legit cannot look people in the eye, I am self-conscious 24/7, I have severe BDD, insanely high inhibition, etc, etc. I have never actually even talked to a girl before, because I just can't. I don't know what to fucking say and they'd think I'm not only a subhuman but a weird fucker as well lol

I don't understand how people expect you to get laid when you're literally social retarded? Maybe if you're Chad and she literally rapes you, but not for people like me.

these guys are so delusional.
HOPE IS THEIR WORST ENEMY.

Zyros said:

If only face mattered you wouldnt be here but face is the most important factor followed by height, frame, voice and status but a face alone won't make you score if all the other factors are below average

A Former Incel said:
"Going to a local.park on a date is not some nuclear physics tier of task. Anyone can do it. " You must be fucking kidding.  I'm not a mentalcel, and i even have a gf now, but first dates still scare the shit out of me.

Yet you still went ahead and made.it. so what is your point? Everyone gets nervous on first date it is normal.

bkdreamkb said:
these guys are so delusional.
HOPE IS THEIR WORST ENEMY.

There can be no true despair without hope.

Looks ar ethe only thing holding you back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back