Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm about to lose it

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It's the festive season filled with song and joy: Christmas. But for me, it's the most depressing time of the year. During the times where I am forced to go outside for survival needs, I have to witness happy couples and everyone enjoying their lives. And I wonder to myself, why can't it be me? Did I do something in a past life to fuck up the fate of my current one? Why am I destined to die alone, unloved, and uncared for? Inceldom has turned me into a bitter shadow of my former self and I now want nothing more than to watch the world burn down as I cannot stand the sight of normscum being happy and fulfilled while I am dying of loneliness and depression. To make matters worse, right now I can hear the sounds of my neighbors having sex right through the paper thin walls of the shithole I live in. So many homicidal fantasies are running through my mind right now... (in gta6). I can't fucking stand it anymore, it's absolute ERFUEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I HATE NORMIES AND I HATE FOIDS, AND MOST OF ALL, I HATE THE CHADS FUCKING THEM RIGHT NOW!

GCIvtHDXsCADRKw

Last edited:

jfl at the pic

Ya boi the amount of cheap places I've lived at where I have to hear sex on the other side of the walll... Rather sleep in my fucking car.

Fuck Christmas and every holiday. These Pollyanna cunts are mere slaves to society and stupid social dogma.

My condolences

It's the festive season filled with song and joy: Christmas. But for me, it's the most depressing time of the year. During the times where I am forced to go outside for survival needs, I have to witness happy couples and everyone enjoying their lives. And I wonder to myself, why can't it be me? Did I do something in a past life to fuck up the fate of my current one? Why am I destined to die alone, unloved, and uncared for? Inceldom has turned me into a bitter shadow of my former self and I now want nothing more than to watch the world burn down as I cannot stand the sight of normscum being happy and fulfilled while I am dying of loneliness and depression. To make matters worse, right now I can hear the sounds of my neighbors having sex right through the paper thin walls of the shithole I live in. So many homicidal fantasies are running through my mind right now... (in gta6). I can't fucking stand it anymore, it's absolute ERFUEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I HATE NORMIES AND I HATE FOIDS, AND MOST OF ALL, I HATE THE CHADS FUCKING THEM RIGHT NOW!

GCIvtHDXsCADRKw
My body reacts terribly to cold every winter is a blur cause I am rl hibernating and my metabolism slows down.

I

GCIvtHDXsCADRKw
I feel like hitting a foid in the back of the head with a meat tenderiser hammer for causing me this pain and suffering