Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm about to go to my first day of college

Manlets are the truest of truecels. I'm 5'11 and I get heightmogged by everyone in Norway. But here in Spain I'm above average so at least I have a choice. At 5'4 I would suffer even more. Want to move to thailand together and create female hapas?
Probably.

I attended a four year University in California. You wanna talk about Becky's....these girls were straight up Becky-Bots....every where you went.

The truth about college is, unless your really smart and good at one particular thing (English, Business, Engineering, etc.) its a complete waste of money and time. The college population is pretty much 20% kids who study their asses off and 80% kids whose mommy and daddy are paying for their little sweet boy or girl to get out of the house for 4 years.

If you do decide to still go, my suggestion is to lay low, take mental pictures if you somehow end up at a party, then go back to your dorm room and beat that pain away.

The amount of Beckys and Chads at these schools is enormous and would probably cause someone from this forum to follow the lead of Saint Elliot

Serious advice: Do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING possible to make friends and be friendly with females in the next week or two.

THIS IS YOUR LAST SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE CHANCE.

In college too, 3 hour trip to here I'm mega tired and the class didn't even begin yet, also hungry FML.

Serious advice: Do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING possible to make friends and be friendly with females in the next week or two.

THIS IS YOUR LAST SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE CHANCE.
Do this! Its exactly where I fucked up in college, literally everyone has there friends made in the first 2 weeks don't leave it too late like I did, whatever about getting foids and relationships etc but having no friends at all and rotting alone in your dorm every day for 4 years is mentally painful

College is like the holocaust. Even for me who gets paid to go to college, it's still awful. I cannot imagine paying for that trash. I did pay for it a little but they refunded my money because the morons at financial aid try to take advantage of Asians and Indians and give them balances they don't owe or blocks from classes that they weren't supposed to have. College is the stepping stone to being cucked. You're essentially paying money to watch Chad and Stacy hook up.

Lol here where I live there is no dorms or shit like that

I have no other option my parents forced me to go

Argentina cierto? Imagino que no es un internado. Buena suerte y trata de no pensar en que perteneces aquí pero si es posible trae algunas buenas blackpills que veas ahí y compártelas con nosotros.

Lucky for me I'm rooming with my brother this year in an apartment. I lived on campus for 3 years. Being introverted + incel is the worst. If I wasnt in my dorm I was in the library, dining hall or class. When I tried to be outgoing I was rejected. Only made one guy who I guess I'd maybe call a friend in 3 years of me being there. If you're trying to make friends I highly suggest you find a club or clubs to join and talk to people in your classes. Goodluck.

As other people have said, you've got a short window at the start where people are willing to make friends, but it closes off after about a month. If you haven't or can't become part of a social circle in your dorm or your classes, college is going to be really tough for you.

Good luck. Hope you get laid