Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm about to go to my first day of college

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Wish me luck o hope everything goes right

I heard you're supposed to leave your dorm room open so that people know you're willing to socialize.

Idk if it's the same where you are but in the UK everyone goes out drinking the first week. Seems to me like being a part of that is vital if you want to have friends for the next 3-4 years.

You start in August?

I would advise fixing your clinical depression asap

good luck. you probably won't enjoy it.

I remember my first week of college.

I decided to dorm in the "regular" freshman dorm instead of the engineering one, because I wanted to become Mr. normalfag after a failed high school experience. I left my door open constantly, tried to be super NT, hung out till 4am with the "cool kids" of the dorm, drank and smoked all night.

Then after two weeks the little clique formed and left me out. And then I rotted for the rest of the year. I lived off campus for the rest of my college career.

I literally have no advice besides be good looking. Even me NT-as-fuck frauding didn't work. I legit felt drained after one week of trying that shit.

Hope it ain't too shit of an experience for you. If you're introvert it'll be terrible.

I would advise fixing your clinical depression asap
This.

I'm actually amazed you're going to college with how depressed you are.

Good luck man

Make sure to have coped on deck for when the feels hit, and remember: it's already over.

I met a 5'3" guy over the weekend. It was truly eye opening talking to him IRL. Sorry its so over for you guys.
If I ruled the world I would sterilize all short people to prevent the suffering caused.by the desease manletism is

Sure, if you looksmax and NTmax you might have a chance of doing something socially, but it's probably not worth it.

People as short as I are inferior creatures and must be eradicated

I went to the endrocrobolgyst and it’s over
My life will be such a hell that it’s not worth living
I hate everyone for being taller than me they mogg me left and right i’m A pathetic creature that doesn’t deserve to live

Lol here where I live there is no dorms or shit like that
This.

I'm actually amazed you're going to college with how depressed you are.
I have no other option my parents forced me to go

they get to interact with each other on an equal level while I am forced to bow down to have then bestow their attention apon me. I’m pathetic

If I ruled the world I would sterilize all short people to prevent the suffering caused.by the desease manletism is

Eugenics isn't the answer, the ending of feminism and hypergamy is.

Do you mind sharing his thoughts?
He had a pretty masculine face. He wasn't gl by any means, maybe about a 4. He had alot of facial hair and masculine traits, so he didn't look like a girl. That might be helpful to him. He was thin and not gymcelled. He said he was a nurse so his profession didn't help his cause JFL.

He didn't claim to be incel, but he was fairly blackpilled. He talked about how dating is almost impossible for him at his height, and how he only really has a chance online/tinder because it's easier to hide his height online. He did claim to have 1 GF a long time ago (he said he was 23). He didn't give me bullshit copes about how the "good things" about being a short man, and didn't lie/cope and say things like "some women like short men" and all that jazz. He did say give me the thing about "playing with the cards you got dealt", which I find to be a healthy understanding.

Probably my favorite thing he said to me was: "I have been told many times by women that I am too short for them". It really fucking sucks.

It’s so unfair I have to beg for their attention as they get to interact with each other easilly

Good luck bro.

Why do I have to rot in inferiority while they get to be equal with others for something they didn’t even earn

Gl boyo, try making friends in the first few days. The longer you wait, the harder it will get

Lol here where I live there is no dorms or shit like that

I have no other option my parents forced me to go
Well good luck. Try not to ER buddy

He had a pretty masculine face. He wasn't gl by any means, maybe about a 4. He had alot of facial hair and masculine traits, so he didn't look like a girl. That might be helpful to him. He was thin and not gymcelled. He said he was a nurse so his profession didn't help his cause JFL.

He didn't claim to be incel, but he was fairly blackpilled. He talked about how dating is almost impossible for him at his height, and how he only really has a chance online/tinder because it's easier to hide his height online. He did claim to have 1 GF a long time ago (he said he was 23). He didn't give me bullshit copes about how the "good things" about being a short man, and didn't lie/cope and say things like "some women like short men" and all that jazz. He did say give me the thing about "playing with the cards you got dealt", which I find to be a healthy understanding.

Probably my favorite thing he said to me was: "I have been told many times by women that I am too short for them". It really fucking sucks.
Fuck life.

5’3 fuck
It’s over boyo
Ya know you can get legal hgh at that height right? Although it probably won't help you now.
I excepted more from you Anger. You need to become more black pilled. It's over. You're fucked. Whatever dreams you have of "ascension" will die in college. It's over.

Serious advice: Do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING possible to make friends and be friendly with females in the next week or two.

THIS IS YOUR LAST SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE CHANCE.

There is 90% chance that you will fail.

Serious advice: Do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING possible to make friends and be friendly with females in the next week or two.

This. Also good luck!! If you’re as cool in real life as you are in the stream, you’ll be fine. :)

do you have sufficient motivation?

Oof, wish I didn't read this. Major suicidefuel tbh

THIS IS YOUR LAST SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE CHANCE.
But what if he intends to get plastic surgery later on? Because PS is a social death sentence, he will have to find new friends after surgery anyway.

For some reason I always imagined you were older. Turns out you're way younger than me lol

It's truly over

But what if he intends to get plastic surgery later on? Because PS is a social death sentence, he will have to find new friends after surgery anyway.

Nah, you can get away with have some procedures without it being too noticable. I got my double chin lipo’d and had a beard for a long time beforehand so people weren’t too taken back when i shaved and the swelling went down.

That doesn’t stop manlets, if you do that then 5’9 is considered the same as 5’4

Be as low inhib as possible is my advice.

im going to start college later this week, hope I don't get social excluded right of the bat tbh

YOU NEED TO ASCEND FOR THIS SHITFIESTA FIRST(looks or status wise ), OR YOU WILL FAIL ( social wise ala be the victim, getting mocked )
im going to start college later this week, hope I don't get social excluded right of the bat tbh
will happen sooner or later

It's over boyos more details in the evening.

That doesn’t stop manlets, if you do that then 5’9 is considered the same as 5’4
Manlets are the truest of truecels. I'm 5'11 and I get heightmogged by everyone in Norway. But here in Spain I'm above average so at least I have a choice. At 5'4 I would suffer even more. Want to move to thailand together and create female hapas?