Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based im about to brutally destroy my muscles while listening to old school gabber

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
see you on the other side buddy boyos
21abee223f3b46ac483d73e01d2582d14810278c.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for this music brocel its mad fire

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

dont forget the farmer walks

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Nothing feels better than getting my ass kicked by some heavy weights

don´t be deranged if you want to look like this without steroids It will take at least 2 years from the bottom (in video game)
i fiddle kids in roblox 2 for extra gains

I am brutally foam rolling my quads with a brutal, hard, unrelenting pvc pipe. It hurts so bad.

i haven't been training grip until i started rock climbing recently. my grip is weak, like a woman :incel:
Grip strength is important as hell

How did it feel? it is my legendary leg day today.

Leg day all the way down bitch

@mentalcel1 hear me bitch:panties:

How did it feel? it is my legendary leg day today.
it was brutal. I had weights overlapping in my hands, some in a backpack, and on a dip belt while squatting
Grip strength is important as hell
how often do you train it? rock climbing fries my forearms but I only go once a week and it's kind of expensive. my workout already takes me an hr and a half not even including warmup and stretching/foam rolling after
Leg day all the way down bitch

@mentalcel1 hear me bitch:panties:
do nordic hamstring curls
WE GO JIM KINGS:chad::chad::chad::chad:
yaas king

it was brutal. I had weights overlapping in my hands, some in a backpack, and on a dip belt while squatting

how often do you train it? rock climbing fries my forearms but I only go once a week and it's kind of expensive. my workout already takes me an hr and a half not even including warmup and stretching/foam rolling after

do nordic hamstring curls

yaas king
i do farmer walks, wrist curls , dead hangs , grippers, pronation curls

i think im honna do rdls and leg curls for hams

My plan is :

Squats
Lunges
Bulgarian splits or leg press
Leg exts
Rdls
Leg curls

I dont train calves for now bc my achilles tendon was fucked up due to.running 5km every morning for 2 weeks. Im still afraid of fucking up the tendon. You cant even walk when u tear it once

i like it when zoomers look at you when you are doing farmer walks.

Fucking degenerates :feelshaha:

Last edited:
My plan is :

Squats
Lunges
Bulgarian splits or leg press
Leg exts
Rdls
Leg curls

I dont train calves for now bc my achilles tendon was fucked up due to.running 5km every morning for 2 weeks. Im still afraid of fucking up the tendon. You cant even walk when u tear it once
are you trying to bodybuild? :dafuckfeels:
seems like a lot of volume

man. my knees hurts after that day. FUCK FUCK FUCK. man oooooooooooof

it is not fucking doms first i fucked up my left shoulder now the knees.... fuck this genetics

lunges and leg exts are the reason i think.

do they even have shit like that nowadays? looks fun ngl
yes there are hardcore festivals but apparently the culture has changed over the years as it became mainstream