Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a youngcel and most of my peers are already making money unlike me

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
It's soul crushing to know that not only they mog you in having a love life, social life and good looks, they also mog you in having money.

I heard from my cousin that one of the normie I know in school is now making $200-500 a month in a game called axie infinity (that's a lot of money in my country). Same story applies to other normies I know in school (I saw it on facebook).

But the only reason why they got into those games is connections. Someone they know recruited them. And we all know that connections are formed when you're good looking and not autistic. But for an autistic non good looking guy like me, I'm stuck doing crowdsourcing jobs online which is hard and tedious, and I barely made $100 on it over a year.

Not to mention that I'm also quite low IQ too, which means that I can't get into better paying online jobs. I tried applying on transcription sites and others, but kept failing because I was struggling in comprehending the instructions. Recently I tried applying on transcription site, I did a test and only got 76% which is near the passing mark (80%) but I retry it and got the same score then I gave up.

Normies are effortlessly making money, all they do is play NFT games and make a ton a month meanwhile I'm struggling to make money online. Then as they make money they're also having fun with their friends, GFs, and in life in general. Brutal.

I want a normal job for money.

axie infinity is easy but time consuming wdym

How young? I'm 23 and currently stemceling but most of my friends are already working and earning money too :fuk:

There will always be people who make more money than you. Get used to it.

There will always be people who make more money than you. Get used to it.
And there will always be people who mog you on an incel forum. Get used to it.

Dude, there is still time for you. I'm 22 this year and my outlook is still pretty good if I actually applied myself - I expect this is the same for you.

And there will always be people who mog you on an incel forum. Get used to it.
On a proper incel forum, there wouldn't be any mogging since everybody there would be a subhuman with trash genetics suffering the same fate.
I assume you're talking about this place here, which as I said multiple times, isn't an actual incel forum anymore but a playground for deranged normie moggers to kill time and post memes.

On a proper incel forum, there wouldn't be any mogging since everybody there would be a subhuman with trash genetics suffering the same fate.
I assume you're talking about this place here, which as I said multiple times, isn't an actual incel forum anymore but a playground for deranged normie moggers to kill time and post memes.
There won't be any "proper incel forum" as defining inceldom is already hard enough as it is, now you can be a mogger in an incel forum and still be incel. There are a couple of rich dudes or people with good jobs here, that dosnt make you less incel but it certainly it's a notch above being a dreg to society and still ugly.

There won't be any "proper incel forum" as defining inceldom is already hard enough as it is, now you can be a mogger in an incel forum and still be incel. There are a couple of rich dudes or people with good jobs here, that dosnt make you less incel but it certainly it's a notch above being a dreg to society and still ugly.
Well, it was very easy to define before the reddit soys took over and made up shit like "mentalcels"

No, this is an incel forum, the biggest one actually.:feelsjuice:

read Barron’s

Reading Office Monkey GIF

just copy some RAT off of github and sell it on hackforums, those retard skids will pay anything lmao

I'm leechmaxxing, and I have a bit of a career. It's a long road.