Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a wristcel (wristcels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
I've been looking at the average wrist sizes for both men and women, and guess what? I'm a wristcel. According to many sources (all linked below) the average size for men is around 7.25 inches, but mine is roughly 5.7!!!!!! That's even smaller than some women (average being 5.5 - 5.7). It's so fucking over for me. I can't even find wristwatches that fit. They're all too large for my deformed freakishly small wrists. Imagine having a wrist size smaller than that of many women. Fucking ropefuel for me

Any wristcels here?

Last edited:
Wirst doesn't mean shit, face is all

A slenderman wristcel but it doesent bother me at all because no one would give a damn if i had an attractive face.

What suck having small wrists and joints is that it's impossible the strengthmaxx. :feelsree:

Only when you can not mog back with your face and/or height. You really shouldn’t care about your wrists.
Subpar sandniggerish whitish face and 5'11. Never began.

A slenderman wristcel but it doesent bother me at all because no one would give a damn if i had an attractive face.
yeah but when you don't have that your wrist size matters

I use a powerball. You can train the muscles around your wrists

I'm 6.8 never thought too much about wrists but then I got into arm wrestling and realized I'm never going to be a good armwrestler because of my wrists. You need 7.8 wrists minimum.
Top guys have 9-10 inch wrists

My dad has big 7+ wrists. I'm 21 so don't think I'll be putting on extra cms to my wrists but really makes me wonder why young people these days have smaller wrists compared to their parents.

Also wrist size is a good indicator of your frame and bonemass. GigaChad Steve Reeves had 8.5 inch wrists and some people say maybe that's why he looked so godly and aesthetic for a natural.

Tldr: Wrist pill is actually real as it is a good indicator of frame and your progress as a gymcel.

Long sleeve thick jumpers are what i like to wear to hide it...unless it is summer of course and then it's awkward.

Same here. Why nature does this to a men? If we were born ugly, at least we should be physically superior than women.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back