Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a woman

Francaispascontent

Francaispascontent

Banned
-
100% - Permaban foid
Is it frowned upon to be a woman and to be registered on this forum? [UWSL]I am in the same situation as you, but I am a woman.[/UWSL]

>
  • incel (Allowed):
    • A man who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum.
  • Non-incel (Not allowed):
    • Even if interested in blackpill philosophy, the community has voted not to allow non-incels.
read the rules you stupid bitch.and no you are not one of us.even if you were deformed or 500 kilos or were a midget tranny, there would still be some random good guy willing to be with you.you should be glad you can never be one of us you stupid fucking whore.

You are...French?

You will be banned, of-course, yet your presence intrigues me, given that I was "liberated" by the presence of a young Cumskin hole many years ago.

Is it frowned upon to be a woman and to be registered on this forum? [UWSL]I am in the same situation as you, but I am a woman.[/UWSL]
It's illegal here to be female, but I'm pretty sure .net allows women there.

I am in the same situation as you, but I am a woman.
Screenshot-from-2022-05-27-20-10-17.png

hey gril lets have segs

No females aren't allowed @TheProphetMuscle

Want to be my girlfriend?

I wouldn´t believe you. But to be fair, my sister is a femcel. I checked her phone and no chats with men.

You are not in the same situation as us and you are about to get banned but for the record you can literally register on tinder and fuck someone TODAY within 30 MINUTES of making an account on Tinder so please fuck off you are not in the same situation.

You are...French?

You will be banned, of-course, yet your presence intrigues me, given that I was "liberated" by the presence of a young Cumskin hole many years ago.
Intellau_celistic try not to make autistically esoteric nonsense posts challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

false equivalency detected: two x chromosomal living experience is not the same as single x chromosomal living experience.

The single most retarded thread on this forum

Can i lick your toes?

Go kill your self

I wouldn´t believe you. But to be fair, my sister is a femcel. I checked her phone and no chats with men.
i am confused.do you actually believe that femcels exist,or that your sister is a mentalcel of some sort?

Boyos am I being watched by the fbi? :worryfeels:
Screenshot 20220527 203229 DuckDuckGo

could've offered some pussy lololololol

She is probably fat

swift strike ban

OMEGA LOL IQ THREAD TBH

These trolls are getting lower and lower quality as of recently, they can't even be bothered to try to covertly astroturf, they just make 1 post and get banned immediately :lul:

Can't believe these type of shit goes beyond verification system

She had to lie in the authorization process about her gender:feelskek:. Fuck you, bitch. You don't know anything about our pain. You just have to write your gender on any social media and will have simps in your DMs. What are you talking about?
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 30 um 131606

bitch can't even read the rules for fuck sake:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i am confused.do you actually believe that femcels exist,or that your sister is a mentalcel of some sort?
My sister has no chats with men in apps. She doesnt go outside for exception her tennis classes. So yes, my sister is a legit femcel.

My sister has no chats with men in apps. She doesnt go outside for exception her tennis classes. So yes, my sister is a legit femcel.
Maybe she is lesbian.Anyway how do you rate her on a looks scale?

I really wish that real, actual Femcels existed, I'd hold one all day and make her never feel lonely again. But alas, they are just a fantasy that only exists between our ears and it's more likely than not the OP was an ITard man masquerading as a toilet to see if "she" would get sexually harassed by members of this forum as "proof" that this is filled with "toxic men".

In reality such honey traps don't catch many bees here. :feelsokman:

Foids can't be Incels. All they have to do is log into tinder and they have 1 000 options. "foid Incels" Don't exist.

You aren't in the same situation as us

Even self reported incels would reject her.
I doubt it.To be rejected by a truecel like we are you need to be gigalandwhale only.Our standards are mainly JBB (just be breathing) and JBF.

Even self reported incels would reject her.

Please use a photograph of a looksmatch of her to demonstrate it (could be a random samerace toilet).

Toilets are always Volcels, they simply reject all men their level and higher to the point that approach her. The thing about Femcels is that they're all Chadsexual, I haven't seen my older sister with any men in years nor does she ever seem to interact with men yet all of her past boyfriends were 220+ cm White Chadlite's who leanmaxxed despite her being almost 200 Kg.

Even in the Netherlands 220 cm and up is in the top 0,0001% of men, today I only saw two such men despite living in a major city and she found them in Bumfuck, Groningen.

No genuine Femcel exists, no matter how hideous she is. :blackpill: