Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm a woman who has a boyfriend of 4 years that's overweight and hairy and farts while he plays Fallout 4 all day

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
... I'm a woman who has a boyfriend of 4 years that's overweight and hairy and farts while he plays Fallout 4 all day. While I personally still am attracted to him, I've had people say I'm out of his league. Legitimately. I disagree, and I love him to death.

But people still assume I'm lowering my standards for him. Forget that he's an amazing person inside & out imho.

I wouldn't say I "need to reevaluate" myself(/how I view myself) for saying that most people are particularly shallow. It's a blatant fact, dude. It's scientifically proven, & comes down to a biological drive to select for optimal health to affirm worthwhile breeding.

Can you overcome bad looks? Sure. But it's still an obstacle in the first place, & it's not always easy. There's a lot that makes up each individual, & just like there are plenty of attractive people with little else that the average person would gravitate towards(like they might be into/have very specific or even stigmatized stuff/qualities... stuff that is amazing for a select few people but off-putting to the majority nonetheless)... there are people who are similar, yet unattractive. Things aren't gonna be easy for these people, & I get what they are saying when they say it feels impossible.

It's not as easy as optimists & gurus make it out to be. Not for everyone, or even most people. I'm not saying it's impossible by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just saying that it's verifiably more difficult for objectively "traditionally unattractive" people.
He has moobs, dude. Admittedly, most of it is in his stomach, which is a standard hard belly due to a good amount of internal fat. Although I'm sure he is also pretty muscular as he is a firefighter(or was recently, before the move... hasn't found another volunteer place in this location, yet). I mean what, do you need another picture? Clearly I'm the one who is in the right here. Just admit you were wrong. Not only is he overweight, at 6'2 & 240lbs(used to be 260, before I got him on a diet), his BMI is just over the threshold for medically obese.

Or you can keep ignoring my question(why you would insinuate this in the first place) and pretending you're somehow in the right after I already blatantly proved you entirely wrong. I mean, if your ego is that fragile, I guess there's really no helping it. In the end, I don't hate you or anything. But next time, maybe don't start shit with random people for no logical reason.

Guessing I won't get a response at this point but, I dunno, I've been wrong before. Just in case: Have a good day, stranger. Try to be less rude to people in the future, please. Tc.

Last edited:
What am I looking at here?

they deleted it. reddit doesn't allow men treating foids like foids treat men

Fallout 4 is great cope, especially with the female companions.

tfw no piper waifu

latest

can someone post the undeleted post?

I despise both of those pigs

Fallout 4 is great cope, especially with the female companions.

tfw no piper waifu

latest
based
I thought I was the only one who liked the game
The fanbase treats it as some sort of joke, but it's better than 3 in every single way