Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a wizard

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I turned 30 a couple of months ago. Hurts bros. It shouldn't because I never had anything to start with but it still feels like I've lost something. All is lost!

Fucking brutal man. The same fate probably awaits me if I make it to that age, sadly. Things just don’t usually get better.

Fucking brutal man. The same fate probably awaits me if I make it to that age, sadly. Things just don’t usually get better.
Some things get better and others get worse i guess. I am more resilient but also more depressed. How old are you bro

Some things get better and others get worse i guess. I am more resilient but also more depressed. How old are you bro
I’m only 19, but I’ve already had a lot of health issues from my crappy genetics and I also have Asperger’s, so it’s almost like a social death sentence. I’m also far more resilient than when I was younger, but I’m definitely depressed as well. The one thing that got better as I got older is I got bigger and don’t look like such an easy target anymore.

I’m only 19, but I’ve already had a lot of health issues from my crappy genetics and I also have Asperger’s, so it’s almost like a social death sentence. I’m also far more resilient than when I was younger, but I’m definitely depressed as well. The one thing that got better as I got older is I got bigger and don’t look like such an easy target anymore.
Ah im sorry to hear about your health issues. You should at least maximize your size and ogremaxx bro. I am only 5'3 jfl

Ah im sorry to hear about your health issues. You should at least maximize your size and ogremaxx bro. I am only 5'3 jfl
I do my best to ogremaxx. I’m 6 feet tall, which came as a surprise because I was always shorter than average most of my life. Most of my growth happened from 10th-12th grade. Before that I was always teased for looking like a short skinny shrimp. I have an ectomorph frame though, and it’s hard to gain weight. I do my best at the gym and eat 4,000 calories a day because of my fast metabolism. Right now I gained up to 157 pounds. It was brutal when I was 135 pounds at the same height. 5’3” is brutal man.

Your 30s will pass by even faster than your 20s. And your 40s will be the same to your 30s.

Brutal-Life 2.

Congratulations and my condolences

THERE SHOULD BE GODDAM LIGHTNING SHOOTING FROM MY FINGERTIPS.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO POINT TO SOMETHIND AND SAY "EA! THAT IS A TREE NOW!"
AND IT GROWS AND CROAKS AND FILLS WITH GREEN BRANCHES AND TREMBLING LEAVES.

YET!

I am a wizard. I command and there is nothing. I summon and nothing comes. I ask, and do not receive.

AIAIAIAIA!

LET THE WHOLE WORLD PASS AWAY!

its all lost comrade

I do my best to ogremaxx. I’m 6 feet tall, which came as a surprise because I was always shorter than average most of my life. Most of my growth happened from 10th-12th grade. Before that I was always teased for looking like a short skinny shrimp. I have an ectomorph frame though, and it’s hard to gain weight. I do my best at the gym and eat 4,000 calories a day because of my fast metabolism. Right now I gained up to 157 pounds. It was brutal when I was 135 pounds at the same height. 5’3” is brutal man.
ur young, tall and actively working out. looksmaxx and ascend jfl what r u doing here. foids love autistic men if ur tall and come off as "quirky".

ur young, tall and actively working out. looksmaxx and ascend jfl what r u doing here. foids love autistic men if ur tall and come off as "quirky".
6 feet tall isn't even enough to stand out much where I'm from, and trust me, nobody likes my autism. Anytime I try to make conversation with women, they try to end the conversion as fast as they can because they can tell I'm a socially awkward sperg. My face is also only 4/10, and my shoulders are narrow and not that masculine looking, so that combined with the autism kills my smv. I definitely don't come off as quirky, more like creepy. I was once walking on the sidewalk minding my own business when a cop stopped me and questioned what I was doing. I said just going for a walk, and he didn't really believe me but had to let me go because I didn't do anything wrong. I still can't figure out what creeped him out so much about me. Maybe it was my stone faced appearance and the fact that I walk like with purpose like I'm on a mission. He probably thought I was on my way to rob a store or some shit.

6 feet tall isn't even enough to stand out much where I'm from, and trust me, nobody likes my autism. Anytime I try to make conversation with women, they try to end the conversion as fast as they can because they can tell I'm a socially awkward sperg. My face is also only 4/10, and my shoulders are narrow and not that masculine looking, so that combined with the autism kills my smv. I definitely don't come off as quirky, more like creepy. I was once walking on the sidewalk minding my own business when a cop stopped me and questioned what I was doing. I said just going for a walk, and he didn't really believe me but had to let me go because I didn't do anything wrong. I still can't figure out what creeped him out so much about me. Maybe it was my stone faced appearance and the fact that I walk like with purpose like I'm on a mission. He probably thought I was on my way to rob a store or some shit.
damn im sorry mang thats brutal.

damn im sorry mang thats brutal.
It is. The good part though is I look kind of scary and people don't mess with me much. In the past when I looked small and innocent as a child, I was an easy target to people. Now, I'm bigger and my expressionless face in public makes people think twice before messing around with me. Someone I know once told me that in public spaces I give off serial killer vibes because I just sit by myself without talking and being stone faced. People can't read me due to the lack of facial expressions, so they can't tell what I'm thinking and fear what they don't understand. That's probably why the officer stopped me, because he figured I was up to no good.