Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a white mongoloid like er

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Because of the mongols invading europe itsover

What ethnicity?

And most East Asian-mixed European groups don’t have more than 10% EA DNA. It’s probably due to sexual selection for them that Mongoloid phenotypical features stuck around

And most East Asian-mixed European groups don’t have more than 10% EA DNA. It’s probably due to sexual selection for them that Mongoloid phenotypical features stuck around
Interesting

Yeah the amounts for them is quite low, I think even Finns only have 10-11%

Some of them do carry some Asiatic features, but most of the ones I've seen tend to look at least mostly European:

35CQWBYZT5KCZBCYLPRGRWWZQQ.jpg

(Russian soldiers)

helsinki-finland-04th-june-2022-representatives-of-the-finnish-armed-forces-prepare-for-the-military-parade-at-the-senate-square-on-june-4th-during-the-celebration-of-the-national-holiday-flag-day-of-the-finnish-defence-forces-a-military-parade-was-held-in-helsinki-finland-photo-by-takimoto-marinasopa-imagessipa-usa-credit-sipa-usaalamy-live-news-2JBA9PR.jpg

(Finnish troops)

Slavic, probably.
Most don't have much Asiatic in them, the ones who do are mainly Finns, Baltics, and Russians(including Belarus & Ukraine).

I thought it was only far East Russians that had EA mixture?
Nah all Russians do: Far-East Russians aren't even really actual Russians, most are Siberians & other groups such as that which are very heavily diluted.