Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a week and a half with no internet and it makes me wanna rope

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I recently moved with my parents to a new flat and there's no internet here :whatfeels:
I usually dont browse .co while im at work since im too high inhib and dont want people peeping into my phone
and when im home, the internet reception is so fucking shit i can't even open a new tab without waiting 3 whole minutes.
on top of that I can't play vidyas properly (for example, i bought ff7 remake and couldnt play it since the ps4
isnt able to download the updates for the game).
I'm in a really bad situation right now. the only cope I have is a few animes I downloaded back then and im watching them now (for weebcels, im watching:
Azumanga Daioh, Comic Girls, Hibike Euphonium and Serial Experiments Lain).

My condolences bro

I thought the Mossad office had great wifi connection.

Imagine having no internet during lockdown when most people have been laid off. I'd rope.

Get some of that 5g action bro

At least you got data, or u wouldn’t be able to make this thread

At least you got data, or u wouldn’t be able to make this thread
currently using my phone as a hotspot. I dont know how long it will keep up working well tho
Imagine having no internet during lockdown when most people have been laid off. I'd rope.
tbh my reality since ive been moving around lately since I was waiting my parents to be given the keys to the apartment (the lockdown only slowed things down thus making my life more miserable)

I would legit go crazy everything is on Internet without internet literally nothing works. I don't think I can live without internet I would have no copes nothing to do.

I was without internet now for like 50 minutes until it came back

iktf but at least you have some copes
sometimes when my internet goes down i sit down and try to watch tv but it's nothing more than garbage and cringe. at worse i focus on my tinnitus, which makes me angry, especially since it recently got worse through another infection last month. then there's the horrible and insane thoughts that already plague me. i hate the internet tbh, but if i didn't have it, i think i would legitimately go mad because there's no distractions in my life, nothing to distract me from my misery.

Sounds terrible, shitty internet connection can be a nigger sometimes

Brutal to read it man i feel sorry for you, i will check that animes hows that about it cuse i see to watch

Same happened to me a couple of months ago tbh i can't live without internet