Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a virgin at 29 and by this point most people have had sex THOUSANDS OF TIMES.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Just absolutely blows my mind.

I'm literally at the age where most people are settled down and start a family. It never began for me.

I'm literally at the age where most people are settled down and start a family. It never began for me.
33091.jpg

That's normal for subhuman males

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Brutal stuff man, Ill be there too

and so will every woman that you will ever meet, including the "good girls"

over for this generation

The other day, I bumped into a chad i used to go to school with. We briefly talked and I learned that not only does he have 2 cars, he also has a girlfriend and a kid. Meanwhile i cant be in the same area code as a foid without spending the night in the back of a squad car.

You are not wizard at 29 yet, why you claim wizardhood in your profile pic, bio-text (below your nickname), nickname...what the fuck, dude? YOU ARE NOT A WIZARD

4 years away from wizardry.

I'll either make it there as well or rope before wizardry

One more year to wizardom congrats :feelsmage:

The other day, I bumped into a chad i used to go to school with. We briefly talked and I learned that not only does he have 2 cars, he also has a girlfriend and a kid. Meanwhile i cant be in the same area code as a foid without spending the night in the back of a squad car.
Over_this_Life

Cope

To have sex thousandS of times, one would have to be fucking daily for 6 years.
Maybe some giga-chads can pull that off, but definitely not most people.

Normies are lucky to have sex once a week and often go through dry spells for several months/years

You are not wizard at 29 yet, why you claim wizardhood in your profile pic, bio-text (below your nickname), nickname...what the fuck, dude? YOU ARE NOT A WIZARD
Brutal. Will never recover from this.

I'll be a 32 year old virgin in 2 days time

Are you going to try to get a prostitute?
No prostitutes where I live and even if i had one i wouldn't even get an erection

Cope

To have sex thousandS of times, one would have to be fucking daily for 6 years.
Maybe some giga-chads can pull that off, but definitely not most people.

Normies are lucky to have sex once a week and often go through dry spells for several months/years

there is people half your age who fuck regularly :feelsUnreal: :feelsohgod:

I remember how shocked I was to find that people lose their virginities as young as 13 or 14.
fucking brutal tbh ngl