Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a virgin and if people have a problem with it I'll fuck em up

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwim-OKGhqr8AhWyhnIEHUkvDPEQFnoECBUQAQ&url=https://www.quora.com/Why-are-virgins-ridiculed-in-todays-world-Why-do-so-many-consider-it-a-bad-thing-to-be-a-virgin&usg=AOvVaw1dAbyRjcK8ChcAS9o8WDdX

No you wont you weigh 110 pounds.

Everyone is a tough guy on the internet

I have no problem with it

I'm a virgin and if people have a problem with it I'll fuck with em​

whores should really shut the fuck up and have their freedom of speech taken away because all they fucking say is garbage mutted from their cumfilled mouth, name one time whores actually said something useful NONE, NOT A SINGLE TIME, THERE WAS A REASON WHY CUMDUMPSTERS DIDN'T HAVE RIGHTS IN MOST ETHNIC CULTURES BECAUSE FUCK ALL WHORES USELESS FUCKING LOW IQ CREATURES SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK AND CHOOSE

Imagine caring what sex havers think about you.

whores should really shut the fuck up and have their freedom of speech taken away because all they fucking say is garbage mutted from their cumfilled mouth, name one time whores actually said something useful NONE, NOT A SINGLE TIME, THERE WAS A REASON WHY CUMDUMPSTERS DIDN'T HAVE RIGHTS IN MOST ETHNIC CULTURES BECAUSE FUCK ALL WHORES USELESS FUCKING LOW IQ CREATURES SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK AND CHOOSE
Whores can't think anything beyond sex.

Whores can't think anything beyond sex.
fucking worthless cumdumpster pieces of shit fuck nature for hardwiring cucks brains to worship these low iq useless fucking creatures that has nothing to offer other than their useless looks FUCK NATURE AND FUCK CUCKS

fucking worthless cumdumpster pieces of shit fuck nature for hardwiring cucks brains to worship these low iq useless fucking creatures that has nothing to offer other than their useless looks FUCK NATURE AND FUCK CUCKS
Sex is the only thing a foid can provide and that's why they are toilets.

@BookwormCel Ты скопировал, или такая же "гениальная" мысль пришла тебе в голову самостоятельно? Лол, если сам придумал

Гении мыслят одинаково

@BookwormCel Ты скопировал, или такая же "гениальная" мысль пришла тебе в голову самостоятельно? Лол, если сам придумал

Гении мыслят одинаково
Unfortunately, I simply copy-pasted this...

Unfortunately, I simply copy-pasted this...
Смысл по русски не говорить, думаешь, они нам запомнят, что ли

Women who make fun of men for being virgins are basically admitting that they are walking fleshlights who's only purpose in life is to get fucked.