Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a veteran incel, years of normie larping have brough me back

Furrgin

Furrgin

Greycel
I found the incel community in 2014ish, i got mired in the blackpill for a while but left around 2016.

i took all the normie advice. tried to be normal, fix social anxiety and hide my autism, integrate with normies etc. after years of it im brought back to the incelsphere

never let normies gaslight you into thinking youre crazy. blackpillers understand have the most rational objective worldview. to this day some of my closest friends are incels, some of the best smartest people i know are incel

Here's a trick:

When you're cooking onions, cook for a looooong time at a medium-low temperature. Get a book, put on a podcast, and let them go until they are a deep, rich brown. It will be at least 30 minutes, but longer (as much as an hour) doesn't hurt. They will be a rich, dark brown when they're done. Recipes will say 5-10 minutes, but they don't know what they are talking about. Trust me on this one.

Here's a trick:

When you're cooking onions, cook for a looooong time at a medium-low temperature. Get a book, put on a podcast, and let them go until they are a deep, rich brown. It will be at least 30 minutes, but longer (as much as an hour) doesn't hurt. They will be a rich, dark brown when they're done. Recipes will say 5-10 minutes, but they don't know what they are talking about. Trust me on this one.
is that lablaby?

Welcome back home

Welcome based trucel king

Welcome back oldcel

I found the incel community in 2014ish, i got mired in the blackpill for a while but left around 2016.

i took all the normie advice. tried to be normal, fix social anxiety and hide my autism, integrate with normies etc. after years of it im brought back to the incelsphere

never let normies gaslight you into thinking youre crazy. blackpillers understand have the most rational objective worldview. to this day some of my closest friends are incels, some of the best smartest people i know are incel
Stealth 20230326 171446

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back