Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill im a true loner

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
my family stopped contacting me since i was very young because my mom divorced my dad when i was too young to remember so i dont know anything about my relative. also i do not know anyone who is enlightened in person as everyone around me are wage slaving losers who only know how to suck masters cock to live pay check to pay check. there are also so many cucks around me who worship women like a higher being or something when they're just cum dumpsters. I really hate my life.
the only good thing is that i truly have nothing to lose when i go ER or Rope

How are you gonna cope when you are in the South Korean military

How are you gonna cope when you are in the South Korean military
idk im entering next monday fuck my life i have it worse than most people here

Can't you serve as a translator/liaison or something? I hear basic is hell anyway but your English seems decent. It beats being a grunt.

Heard storys that in the u.s, some millitary sluts soldier are fucking like prostitutes in the barracks to get pregnant and leave with the military benefits. So much for "muh strong independent wahmen in the military.

Can't you serve as a translator/liaison or something? I hear basic is hell anyway but your English seems decent. It beats being a grunt.
i have no motivation to do anything i will just do the bare minimum