Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a sucker

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Homeless people always approach me with their sob stories about needing money for the subway, or "I just got out of jail..." or "I need gas money." It's not like I dress well. I probably dress about as well as those homeless guys and junkies that come up to me, but they still do it because they see my feminine body and my stupid kid face and they assume that I am a naive idiot. I'm a sucker. I can be manipulated and tricked. I've given these disgusting shitbags enough change. Every time I see a vagrant now that tries to get me to give money I just tell him to fuck off right away. I'm not a goddamn sucker! I'm not dumb like a kid. Why didn't you approach that tall masculine looking man in the suit? Surely he looks like he makes more money than me, right? Oh, that's right, it's because you don't expect to get jack shit from him because he doesn't look like a SUCKER. He doesn't look like a naive kid that can be played!

Sorry to hear about that, OP.

I used to give a few coins here and there, but don't have any much of myself.

I kind of feel sorry about the homeless; some may have gotten fucked over by other people and I guess we could resonate with that. Sometimes, life is not fair.

But yeah, I see you not wanting to be annoyed, and people trying to take advantage of you... Its just all a part of human nature and it sucks. We're also refrained from talking about the dark side of human behavior and some thoughts/discussion, could be a bit of a taboo. There's definitely some forbidden knowledge out there to be consumed and likely we found that through taking the black pill.

I fucking don't give a shit about homeless people. I know if I was in their position I'd be laughed at too and be called a subhuman.

OH WAIT! That already happens to me! Fuck them. I just wave a $20 bill at them, and then drive away.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sorry to hear about that, OP.

I used to give a few coins here and there, but don't have any much of myself.

I kind of feel sorry about the homeless; some may have gotten fucked over by other people and I guess we could resonate with that. Sometimes, life is not fair.

But yeah, I see you not wanting to be annoyed, and people trying to take advantage of you... Its just all a part of human nature and it sucks. We're also refrained from talking about the dark side of human behavior and some thoughts/discussion, could be a bit of a taboo. There's definitely some forbidden knowledge out there to be consumed and likely we found that through taking the black pill.

I spent some time on the streets myself and that's the reason why I know it's bullshit. I used to believe the myth just like you, that homeless people are somehow noble people that were "fucked over" by society. The reality is that (at least where I live) panhandlers can be divided into two categories: junkies and mentally ill people. The reason is that we have a welfare system that not only will pay for your rent and give you basic necessities, but also gives persons without an address a "street allowance" every month until they find a place to rent. When they find a place to rent, they simply go to the welfare office and ask for the upgrade to full welfare so they can move in. The people that still stay on the streets and beg are either mentally ill people who are too fucked up to go through the bureaucracy, or drug addicts who need money all the time to feed their habit and probably already have a place to stay. Usually, the legitimately mentally ill homeless people will keep to themselves and maybe sit on the corner with a paper cup or something. The "active" beggars who walk up to you on the street and tell you stories about their car running out of gas or being late for their cousin's wedding or some bullshit like that are the con artists who walked up to you because they thought you looked like a sucker.

theson said:
I spent some time on the streets myself and that's the reason why I know it's bullshit. I used to believe the myth just like you, that homeless people are somehow noble people that were "fucked over" by society. The reality is that (at least where I live) panhandlers can be divided into two categories: junkies and mentally ill people. The reason is that we have a welfare system that not only will pay for your rent and give you basic necessities, but also gives persons without an address a "street allowance" every month until they find a place to rent. When they find a place to rent, they simply go to the welfare office and ask for the upgrade to full welfare so they can move in. The people that still stay on the streets and beg are either mentally ill people who are too fucked up to go through the bureaucracy, or drug addicts who need money all the time to feed their habbit and probably already have a place to stay. Usually, the legitimately mentally ill homeless people will keep to themselves and maybe sit on the corner with a paper cup or something. The "active" beggars who walk up to you on the street and tell you stories about their car running out of gas or being late for their cousin's wedding or some bullshit like that are the con artists who walked up to you because they thought you looked like a sucker.

I can't think of anything more pathetic than someone begging other people for money on the street. There are very few exceptions where there's a legitimate reason for them ending up that way, but a lot of these people are fucked in the head or want absolutely no responsibilty.

I've given plenty of them money, not much, some change or $1, not anymore though. If I was ever in that position I'd look for a job anywhere day and night, I'd never stoop down to that level. They might as well bend over and let you fuck them while they're at it.

I also have the idiot who is easialy manipulated face. Not only homeless people, by all people try to manipulate me in some way