Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a stuttering incel.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
It's already hard enough being an incel, I can barely say my own fucking name and I have trouble saying the simplest words. I don't stutter all the time but when I do, people give me weird looks. I also have to give a presentation in 2 days and I know im gonna stutter.

Fuck my life. You guys don't know how hard it is.

Last edited:
@stuttercel

I can relate tbh. I can’t speak to save my life either. I’m a mess around people.

I-I-I-I-IT'S-S-S-S-S O-V-V-V-V-VER :feelsrope:

@stuttercel

I can relate tbh. I can’t speak to save my life either. I’m a mess around people.

Yeah It's weird, I don't stutter at all when I talk to my family. But outside I start stuttering

if u suck my cock i can unstutter your deformed throat with my magic juices (oil grease - white edition)

can relate sometimes, i'm an awkward silence cel. My mind go blank and takes me 5-10seconds to think of what to say. Then i'll say something stupid and stutter and look like a complete fool. It's over

I kno that feel bro, is it cause of anxiety or you actually have a stutter disorder?

I really do feel bad for you. Whenever I'm talking to or around someone with a stutter it really makes me angry there are people laughing at them. Must be even worse when you can't do anything.

@stuttercel

G-G-G-G-G-A-S- D-D-D-D K-K-K-K-I-K-E-S

have you seen a doctor?

I feel your pain I also have a speech impediment, I've been repeatedly mocked for it throughout my life. :(

>presentations
suicidefuel
I will never do presentations. IDGAF if I fail classes, fuck that normalfag shit.

Can relate, my voice is so fucking quite :cryfeels::feelsbadman:

It's already hard enough being an incel, I can barely say my own fucking name and I have trouble saying the simplest words. I don't stutter all the time but when I do, people give me weird looks. I also have to give a presentation in 2 days and I know im gonna stutter.

Fuck my life. You guys don't know how hard it is.
cut contact with people. Or just exercise socializing on discord with people you don't give a f about

I’m a mumbler and if I speak loud I choke.