Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a self-hatin white worshipping oldcel from India

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Hi I'm mid 20s year old currycel from India
I hate my existence and my ugly dirty race
I'm not not that repulsive looking as other indians I shave regularly have a full head of hair and practice western hygienic rituals

But i hate Indian people and our women especially
Even older white females are more attractive to me than young indian foids ew gross

I hate my hindi dindu culture
Our feces infested cities and villages

Although I live in a relatively clean and modern suburban area

Last edited:
@wereq alt moment

@wereq alt moment
army smith GIF

I'm not not that repulsive looking as other indians I shave regularly have a full head of hair and practice western hygienic rituals

Even older white females are more attractive to me than young indian foids ew gross

Do you have any sisters my age(24)?

You're crazy, youth is by far the most important trait in females.

You should hate us cumskins with all your forces. You damn cuck, HATE US!
ATLEAST THE ANGLOPHONE PIGS!
The sooner your race will grow some balls the sooner the curries will be respected again. Your government has to stop cuckin the NATO group and tell em to fuck off and the individuals have to stop being nice to a society that actually stomps on em with both feet.

About the foids: no white foid will ever take a curry dick. Rapemaxx is the way, sorry to be brutal but among racists... foids are the most racist ones and you better keep this shit in your head.

I wish rhe British replaced us like they did to native Americans in America
The sooner your race will grow some balls the sooner the curries will be respected again. Your government has to stop cuckin the NATO group and tell em to fuck off and the individuals have to stop being nice to a society that actually stomps on em with both feet
What are you talking about india is a neutral country we refused to sanction Russian or stop buying oil from them
About the foids: no white foid will ever take a curry dick. Rapemaxx is the way, sorry to be brutal but among racists... foids are the most racist ones and you better keep this shit in your head..
I still have hope that if I moneymaxx b age 50 I'll be able to have sex with a 40 year old single white mother

Having the great Stalin in your nickname, besides being offensive to me, is offensive to the memory of the greatest statist ever lived. What you just typed quoting me is pure cuckoldry. Get help (and change your nickname).

ps: No, your government is cuckin the NATO in so may ways it's even difficult to resume it in less than 10 pages. Let's say Pakistan are right to willing to wipe you. USA will crumble and China will come knock your door with Iran and you should start prepare yourself.

Having the great Stalin in your nickname, besides being offensive to me, is offensive to the memory of the greatest statist ever lived. What you just typed quoting me is pure cuckoldry. Get help (and change your nickname).
It was a simple name at the time
How do i change it
ps: No, your government is cuckin the NATO in so may ways it's even difficult to resume it in less than 10 pages. Let's say Pakistan are right to willing to wipe you. USA will crumble and China will come knock your door with Iran and you should start prepare yourself.
Idc about my shithole country

another snowroach worshipping shitskin, great
The sooner your race will grow some balls the sooner the curries will be respected again. Your government has to stop cuckin the NATO group and tell em to fuck off and the individuals have to stop being nice to a society that actually stomps on em with both feet.

About the foids: no white foid will ever take a curry dick. Rapemaxx is the way, sorry to be brutal but among racists... foids are the most racist ones and you better keep this shit in your head.
that'll never fucking happen every cuck follows the flock like the braindead high inhib nobodies they are, no one here has the balls to fight back for their integrity.

Where do you live

no qt schizo Arab gf = over​

factos

reincarnation Maxxing is only hope for us curries. we must dharma maxx and reroll for a better life

Rape white women in Goa