Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m a policeman

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Guys. I’m in reality working with the police...I just don’t know how to say this... If you see a shortness of blackcels... well just listen to the audio tape and find out why...

Your posts always make me laugh. :feelshaha:
What are using to record your voice?

I'm gonna do something like this :feelskek:
Watch me get doxxed though... you might even get doxxed. You actually sound familiar to me. But it's probably a coincidence. If you don't live in Indiana I don't know you.

Guys. I’m in reality working with the police...I just don’t know how to say this... If you see a shortness of blackcels... well just listen to the audio tape and find out why...

Still an awesome avatar :feelshaha:

I'm gonna do something like this :feelskek:
Watch me get doxxed though... you might even get doxxed. You actually sound familiar to me. But it's probably a coincidence. If you don't live in Indiana I don't know you.
Doubt I will tbh. People say I can but I’d have no clue how anyone would.

And I’m Kenny Rogers