Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a pathetic cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I was lurking sugerdaddy dating website to take a look at the cucks and golddiggers and i stumbled across a prime, 18 yo female. Literally my perfect type, everything in her match my taste. She's the perfect height and body for a female too imo (5'7). It was brutal suifuel for me because i'll never get anything ever, nevermind near her level. I felt like a pathetic cuck afterwards because my emotions and dick controlled me for few seconds.

1521002530.jpg

Here's the slut whom i wish was with me. JFL if you don't have a prime female like this who has raw attraction on you. Fucking kill me now.

What are we even living for ?

"I don't see a point in living other than having sex, subconsciously know how dumb I sound but still won't sui because I want to piss off others and assure them that without a doubt, every single suicidal thought or statement of anyone ever will not result in an actual suicide"

"I don't see a point in living other than having sex, subconsciously know how dumb I sound but still won't sui because I want to piss off others and assure them that without a doubt, every single suicidal thought or statement of anyone ever will not result in an actual suicide"
It's not just about sex, don't be superficial. It's love, validation, intimacy, sex, etc.

It's not just about sex, don't be superficial. It's love, validation, intimacy, sex, etc.

That's more than just not being able to get into a relationship with an 18 year old like this

Not having a cute JB loving you for your looks AND what you earned is bad, especially when you're baited, but it's not sui fuel