Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a new incel.

O

Over.

Greycel
New incel here.

I am new here on this forum because I know I will never get my significant other.

Glad I found out the truth about those foids. Thank y’all for exposing the truth!

New incel here.

I am new here on this forum because I know I will never get my significant other.

Glad I found out the truth about those foids. Thank y’all for exposing the truth!
No problem, GrAY

New incel here.

There's no such thing as a "new incel."

It started from birth.

It's not over...

It never even began.

Just Start Being Incel theory

Thank you all for welcoming me! You guys are amazing brocels :feelsautistic:

New incel here.

All the new Grays have to buy me a pizza. It's the law here. Buy me a pizza right now or else

you're not new, you've always been like this but maybe you were in denial.

Not new you just found out you were one :feelskek:

But welcome

Glowing a bit, but i guess welcome:feelsautistic:

New incel here.

We don't say y'all here, but welcome brocel

Very sad peepee :feelsUgh::feelstastyman::fuk::feelsrope:

McLovin2
Mclovin3

Welcome to the club

New incel here.